Sasso Law has been providing quality legal services for over three decades in the Central and Northern New Jersey Area. Richard Sasso has been licensed to practice by the states of NJ and FL, as well as the US Supreme Court and the 3rd Circuit Federal Court of Appeals. The practice involves representing both businesses and individuals with a firm policy of aggressive but reasonable representation of our client's interests. Mr. Sasso has an active trial practice and has a solid background in both civil cases and criminal cases as a former prosecutor.
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Construction Law
- Construction Contracts, Construction Defects, Construction Liens, Construction Litigation
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Traffic Tickets
- Suspended License
- Free Consultation
On personal injury cases. Reserve the right to screen for viability.
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Our hourly fee is $ 300 per hour plus all costs as of 11/17. Detailed billing is done monthly so you know what has been done and to keep you apprised of your bill at all times.
- New Jersey
- Seton Hall University School of Law
- J.D. (1980) | Law
- Graduated in 2 1/2 instead of 3 years.
- Activities: US Disctrict Court Trial Advocacy participant; Essex County Legal Services
- New Jersey State Bar  # 000631980
- - Current