Claimed Lawyer Profile
- Personal Injury
We are happy to provide free consultation to those people who have been hurt in an accident or in the workplace.
Credit Cards Accepted
All major credit cards are accepted.
All personal injury cases are taken on a contingency fee. This means that the client does not need to pay anything up front, and our office will not charge a fee if we don't win.
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
We are always happy to discuss each person's unique situation, so please feel free to give us a call. We'd love to help and if we can't we will be happy to help find someone who can.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- English: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
- Thomas Jefferson School of Law
- J.D. (2012) | Law - Personal Injury and Estate Planning
- Arizona State University
- B.S. (2009) | History
- Honors: Dean's List 2005-2009
- 2018 San Diego Rising Star
- Super Lawyers
- Super Lawyer’s Rising Stars recognizes the best up-and-coming attorneys in the state and qualifying lawyers must be 40-years-old or younger or have practiced law for less than 10 years. Attorneys are selected for inclusion by being nominated by their peers and evaluated by a research team. Nominated lawyers are evaluated and ranked by point totals, with only those with the high total points selected for inclusion.
- State Bar of California  # 285696
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles
- - Current
- Consumer Attorneys of San Diego
- - Current
Contact & Map