Free Consultation: (866) 465-8792Tap to Call This Lawyer
Robert Steven WalchLaw Offices of Gary K. Walch, A Law Corporation
- Personal Injury, Insurance Claims
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&AGoldBlawg SearchResponsive Law
Robert has been helping injury victims and the families of wrongful death victims since graduating from Pepperdine Law School and becoming an attorney in 2006. Robert has obtained millions of dollars in recoveries for his clients every year and especially gets great satisfaction out of successfully resolving difficult cases. Robert has obtained many fantastic results for clients when police reports have blamed his client for the accident or prior attorneys have dropped the case. Robert is an animal lover, member of the Animal Legal Defense Fund and other animal welfare organizations and is always available for a free consultation or for legal questions.
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Insurance Claims
- Bad Faith Insurance, Business Insurance, Disability Insurance, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Motor Vehicle Insurance, Property Insurance
Additional Practice Area
- Car Accidents
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Law Offices of Gary K. Walch, A Law Corporation
- - Current
- Pepperdine University School of Law
- J.D. (2006)
- Indiana University - Kelley School of Business
- B.A. (2003)
- Personal Injury Attorney of the Year
- Consumer Business Review
- Top Contributor - Car Accident
- Top Lawyers In California
- Top Lawyers In California
- California State Bar  # 244988
- Los Angeles Consumer Attorneys Association
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
Websites & Blogs
- Robert Walch's Website Profile
- Law Offices of Gary K. Walch. A Law Corporation Website
- California Personal Injury Lawyers Blog
- What Are the Cytotoxic Properties of Glyphosate in Roundup?
February 28, 2023
- How Much Does a Los Angeles Hernia Mesh Law Firm Cost?
February 14, 2023
- Is My Los Angeles Hernia Mesh Lawsuit a Class Action or Individual Lawsuit?
February 10, 2023
1 Questions Answered
- Q. I was in an auto accident in April 2019. My case is still ongoing, how long typically do cases like this last?
- A: Every case is different, so there is no set amount of time that every case takes from the time of settlement to disbursement of funds. If you have Medi-Cal, the attorney needs to find out how much Medi-Cal paid to your medical providers and needs to get a final letter from Medi-Cal saying what Medi-Cal needs to be paid back from the settlement. During Covid, sometimes this process can take longer than we all would like. I suggest asking your attorney if the settlement funds have already been received, if Medi-Cal has already been agreed and what else needs to be done before you can receive your net share of the settlement.
Contact & Map