Patricia C. Wall-Santiago

Patricia C. Wall-Santiago

Stok Kon + Braverman
  • Immigration Law, Appeals & Appellate, Gov & Administrative Law...
  • Puerto Rico
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&AGoldBlawgsearchSocial MediaResponsive Law

Ms. Patricia C. Wall is an energetic and passionate attorney. She received her law degree in June 2003 from the Interamerican University School of Law. In May 2004, after passing her bar exam and being admitted to practice law by the Supreme Court of Puerto Rico, she started working for a former INS prosecutor, giving her a vast understanding and experience with US Immigration and Nationality Law.

When it comes to help, guide, and counsel clients from all walks of life and from more than 15 countries, Attorney Wall attributes her success to her multicultural education, multilingual background, and extensive immigration experience. She has been an avid advocate of foreign nationals’ rights and their families in and outside the Unites States. Although her practice has been in South Florida, she has represented individuals nationwide.

In April 8, 2019, Attorney Wall was awarded by the Coral Gables Police Department the “Justice for All Award” for her outstanding contribution representing and advocating for victims of crimes through her pro-bono legal work. She courageously worked to give victims a voice in the criminal justice system and through the US Immigration Laws, providing much-needed services to survivors in need. This nomination was part of the National Victim’s Rights Week celebrated every year in collaboration with the Office for Victims of Crime of the Office of Justice Programs, U.S. Department of Justice.

Attorney Wall focuses exclusively on helping immigrants navigate the complex US Immigration and Nationality Law; she represents and guides foreign nationals/immigrants obtain asylum, establish legal residency, become US citizens, and help them reunite with their families here in the US.

Practice Areas
  • Immigration Law
  • Appeals & Appellate
  • Gov & Administrative Law
  • Domestic Violence
Additional Practice Areas
  • Asylum
  • Deportation Defense
  • Waivers of grounds of inadmissibility
  • Work Visas - Employment based immigration
  • Family based immigration
  • Removal/Deportation Defense -Litigation
  • E-2 Investor Visas / Treaty Countries
  • U.S. Naturalization Representation
  • U.S. Lawful Permanent Resident Status
  • Intracompany Transferee (L-1)
  • I-9 Compliance
  • U.S. Work Authorization
  • Credit Cards Accepted
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Puerto Rico
Colegio De Abogados y Abogadas De Puerto Rico
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • English
  • Spanish
Professional Experience
Stok Kon + Braverman
Interamerican University of Puerto Rico School of Law
Interamerican University of Puerto Rico School of Law Logo
Universidad Complutense de Madrid
Law School Exchange Program (2002) | European Union Constitution, Organized Crime in the EU
Placeholder image for education.
University of Puerto Rico - Mayagüez
B.A. | Philosophy
Placeholder image for education.
Victim's Right Justice for All Award
U.S. Department of Justice's Office for Victims of Crimes
Professional Associations
American Bar Association
Placeholder image for professional associations.
American Immigrations Lawyers Association #
- Current
Activities: The American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA) is the national The American Immigration Lawyers Association is a national association of more than 15,000 attorneys and law professors who practice and teach immigration law. AILA member attorneys represent U.S. families seeking permanent residence for close family members, as well as U.S. businesses seeking talent from the global marketplace. AILA members also represent foreign students, entertainers, athletes, and asylum seekers, often on a pro bono basis. Founded in 1946, AILA is a nonpartisan, not-for-profit organization that provides continuing legal education, information, professional services, and expertise through its 39 chapters and over 50 national committees. AILA's Mission The American Immigration Lawyers Association is the national association of immigration lawyers established to promote justice, advocate for fair and reasonable immigration law and policy, advance the quality of immigration and nationality law and practice, and enhance the professional development of its members.
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Articles & Publications
"How has Cuban immigration changed since the cessation of the Wet Foot/Dry Foot policy?"
Immigrant Connect Chicago
Legal Answers
14 Questions Answered

Q. Hi My Ead clock stopped 15 day after that not running what is the reason ?
A: Dear Asylum Applicant, I am sorry to hear about your asylum clock issue. If you believe that your asylum clock was stopped in error you should contact the court administrator where your removal proceedings are pending and inquired about the issue. They will be able to tell you what's the reason for the asylum clock to stop or if they notice there is an error. If don't have an attorney representing you in this proceedings our office may be able to assist you.
Q. How can my daughter become with 26 a US citizen, when father blocks access to the needed information to apply for it?
A: If she is not married you can file petition on her behalf and wait for the immigrant visa to become available. There might be another avenue for her to immigrate to the US even as adult child of a US citizen but that will require and in-depth consultation with an experience immigration attorney.
Q. When can I apply for citizenship
A: Dear Military wife, Thank you for supporting your husband in his decision to be a member of the US Armed Forces. You can go to the USCIS website and find helpful information regarding requests to expedite a naturalization application for spouses of military personnel. ( If you need further assistance with this matter you can contact our office to schedule a free 30 minutes initial consultation to discuss your particular situation. This can be done telepathically. Our office number is 954-237-1777 and ask to speak to my assistant in order to schedule the telephonic consult. Sincerely, Patricia C. Wall Practice Limited to US Immigration & Nationality Law
Q. How can i prevent kids father of taking kids out of country he has custody of one and i have custody of the other
A: Madam, I am not a family law attorney neither authorized to practice law in your state but you need to contact a family attorney in your area ASAP regarding this matter or if you don't have the means to afford an attorney you can contact legal aid and see if you qualified for their services. Be well, Patricia C. Wall
Q. Removal proceedings married to usc age gap ?
A: Congratulations on your marriage! First, if the marriage took place after the initiation of removal proceedings, there is a general prohibition under the law to not approved this family petitions unless the petitioner request in writing and with Form I–130. The request must state the reason for seeking the exemption and must file with request documentary evidence establishing eligibility for the exemption. Second, the Immigration Judge has no authority to decide the Family petition (Form I-130). Given that there is a significant age difference and potentially other issues not discussed in this forum, I will strongly recommend that you consult and hire an experienced attorney in Immigration Law to represent you both before the Immigration Court and before the Service (USCIS). Best of luck to you both!
Q. Hello! Im married to US citizen and currently i-485 is pending. My attorney sent all forms. I received RFIE for i-485.
A: I will strongly advised to the contrary. If you have a professional and diligent attorney you should, by all means, continue working with him regarding your application for lawful permanent residence in the US. Please make sure that your attorney is authorized to practice law and has experience in representing individuals regarding the US Immigration laws. Good luck!!!
Q. Can I reapply for adjustment of status with my husband?
A: you can have USCIS reopen the I-130 proceedings by filing Motion to Reopen with 30 days of the denial. Due to the ever-changing US Immigration laws, I strongly encourage you to consult an experienced immigration attorney to avoid any issues in the future.
Q. I am working with a young man who is about to plead guilty to 2 felony charges. He was born here but his parents do not
A: If “young man” is convicted of a “specified offense against a minor” under the Adam Walsh Child Protection and Safety Act of 2006 (“Adam Walsh Act” or “AWA”) he will be bar from having his family-based petition approved. Unless the Secretary of Homeland Security determines, in his or her sole discretion that the petitioner (young man) poses no risk to the beneficiary (parents); if the Secretary of Homeland Security denies petition his or her decision is not subject to judicial review. These are very complex issues that can affect his ability to petition for his parents. He should consult an experienced licensed immigration attorney to make sure he does not hamper his chances of petitioning for his parents.
Q. Can I book my flight directly to Florida from the Caribbean island instead of going to Illinois where I was filed for?
A: Yes, as long as you don't violate the terms of your visa. In abundance of caution, I encourage you or anyone to consult with an experienced licensed immigration attorney saving you time, money, and future headaches.
Click here to see all answers
Contact & Map
Stok Kon + Braverman
1 E Broward Blvd
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
Telephone: (954) 237-1777
Fax: (954) 237-1737