Free Consultation: (713) 526-4999Tap to Call This Lawyer
Lucio Antonio Montes

Lucio Antonio Montes

The Montes Law Firm
  • Criminal Law, Divorce, Domestic Violence...
  • Texas
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
Practice Areas
  • Criminal Law
  • Divorce
  • Domestic Violence
  • DUI & DWI
  • Family Law
  • Immigration Law
  • Free Consultation
    Free consultation for criminal matters all others on a case by case basis
  • Credit Cards Accepted
    All major credit cards accepted
  • Contingent Fees
    27% to 40%
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • Spanish: Spoken, Written
Professional Experience
founder / owner
The Montes Law Firm
- Current
I started the law firm after breaking away from a partnership.
University Of Dayton
Doctor of Jurisprudence/Juris Doctor (J.D.)
Placeholder image for education.
Professional Associations
Harris County Criminal Lawyers Association
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Texas State Bar # 24037130
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Websites & Blogs
Legal Answers
3 Questions Answered

Q. What could happen if I mtr for not reporting and on probation for driving while liscence invalid.
A: If you do not report, then how can the court determine if you are doing well on probation. It's good that you have not been arrested for any other crime, however it does not excuse why you did not follow the court's order. Your fate is in the hands of the judge. On the brighter side, as far as your underlying case goes, it is not very serious. Good luck.
Q. What are the chances of someone getting convicted based on circumstantial evidence
A: No one can give you chances based on what you just asked. Just like all evidence, it depends on the strength of the evidence. A fingerprint at the scene of a crime is pretty good circumstantial evidence to establish that a person was at least present. Semen found in a sexual assault case is also another example of good circumstantial evidence that at least the person had sexual relations with the other person. It is merely evidence that one can make an inference from to establish a fact, like the examples above. You should consult with a local criminal defense attorney that can analyze your particular situation to give you a better idea of what he or she thinks the State can prove.
Q. My boyfriend was arrested for theft u/2500 w/2 or more priors -ct1- bf surety what does this mean
A: The state is allowed to enhance any theft to a felony when a person has committed to other thefts. It seems as though he is being charged with a state jail felony. This is a result of his 2 prior theft convictions. He is facing 180 days to 2 years in a State jail facility. You should speak to a local criminal defense attorney that can give you a better sense of what the likely outcome is, defenses, and what you should do next.
Click here to see all answers
Contact & Map
7324 Southwest Fwy
Ste 905
Houston, TX 77074
Telephone: (713) 526-4999
Fax: (713) 343-6062