Josh is a tenacious attorney with extensive courtroom and business experience that brings value to his clients. He has a broad area of practice with clients throughout the country. Josh’s focus of practice in the following areas of law: civil litigation, personal injury, criminal and traffic defense, divorce and family law, wills, trusts and estate planning, landlord and tenant law, business and corporate law, intellectual property, and general practice.
- Personal Injury
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Estate Planning
- Family Law
- Criminal Law
- DUI & DWI
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
On personal injury cases, there is no attorney's fee charged unless I recover money on your claim.
- Virginia State Bar # 80236
- How to Evaluate Small-Firm Job Offers
- Virginia State Bar
- Virginia Beach Personal Injury Lawyers
- Personal Injury, Brain Injury, Auto Accidents
- FMCSA Changes Hours of Service Rules
20 August 2019
- Who is Liable for an Accident Due to Blinker Misuse?
14 August 2019
- Truck Accidents Due to Frequent Lane-Changing
8 August 2019
- Motorcycle Safety in Groups
6 August 2019
- Dangers of Low-Level Falls
1 August 2019
- Blind Spots and Truck Accidents
31 July 2019
- Why are Truck Accidents More Complicated Than Car Accidents?
30 July 2019
- My Accident was Caused by a Defective Road. Who is Liable?
23 July 2019
- Virginia DMV Campaign Urges Motorists to Buckle Up
18 July 2019