Josh is a tenacious attorney with extensive courtroom and business experience that brings value to his clients. He has a broad area of practice with clients throughout the country. Josh’s focus of practice in the following areas of law: civil litigation, personal injury, criminal and traffic defense, divorce and family law, wills, trusts and estate planning, landlord and tenant law, business and corporate law, intellectual property, and general practice.
- Personal Injury
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Estate Planning
- Family Law
- Criminal Law
- DUI & DWI
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
On personal injury cases, there is no attorney's fee charged unless I recover money on your claim.
- Virginia State Bar  # 80236
- How to Evaluate Small-Firm Job Offers
- Virginia State Bar
- Virginia Beach Personal Injury Lawyers
- Personal Injury, Brain Injury, Auto Accidents
- Who is Liable When a Medical Condition Caused a Car Accident?
14 September 2020
- Can Car Accidents Cause Tinnitus?
8 September 2020
- Can Minor Car Accidents Cause Serious Injuries and Property Damage?
31 August 2020