I have been practicing law for approximately 25 years in mid-Michigan. Generally, I practice in the areas of family law, estate planing, probate and trust administration, real estate, and commercial litigation. I also represent a number of small municipalities. In my free time, I enjoy sports cars, outdoor activities, motorcycles, and construction projects.
- Family Law
- Estate Planning
- Real Estate Law
- Business Law
- Municipal Law
- Gov & Administrative Law
- Domestic Violence
- Construction Law
- Agricultural Law
Generally in person and for up to 1 hour.
Credit Cards Accepted
We accept visa, master card, American express, and discover card.
On personal injury, workers compensation, and medical malpractice cases.
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Fees range from $250-$225 per hour depending on the attorney and subject matter involved
- State Bar of Michigan
- ID Number: 53539
- Western Michigan University Cooley Law School
- J.D. (1995) | Law
- Honors: Graduated Cum Laude
- Activities: Law Review
- Michigan State University
- B.A. (1992) | James Madison College - Justice, Morality, and Constitutional Law Degree
- Honors: Graduated with Honors
- Activities: Mock Trial Team
- State Bar of Michigan  # P53539
- Gormley & Johnson Law Offices, PLC