Jack Mkhitarian is a criminal defense attorney in New Mexico and a partner at New Mexico Criminal Law Offices. Jack has handled over 1000 cases in New Mexico including DUI, drug crimes, larceny, domestic violence, white collar crimes, theft, and more.
- Criminal Law
- Domestic Violence
- Drug Crimes
- White Collar Crimes
- Robbery & Burglary
- Free Consultation
Free and Confidential Consultation
- New Mexico
- Armenian: Spoken
- English: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken
- University of New Mexico Anderson School of Management
- Undergraduate degree
- University of New Mexico
- Tenth Circuit Court of Appeals
- United States District Court for the District of New Mexico
- United States District Court’s Criminal Justice Act (CJA) Panel of Attorneys
- New Mexico Criminal Law Offices
- What Is the Average Sentence for Larceny?
25 July 2019
- Do You Always Lose Your License after a DUI?
19 July 2019
- What Is a Level 4 Sex Offender?
11 July 2019
- What Is Drug Legislation?
4 July 2019
- Does CSI Exist in New Mexico?
25 June 2019
- Can I Bring Marijuana into New Mexico Legally?
19 June 2019
- Is It a Crime to Sell Marijuana?
11 June 2019
- What Are the Gun Laws in New Mexico?
4 June 2019
- Can You Negotiate a Plea Deal for Theft?
25 May 2019