Admitted in California on December 4, 1995
Stanford Univ, Stanford, California - BA & Masters; School of Law: Univ of Southern California Law School, Los Angeles, California - JD
Orange County Bar Association, Los Angeles County Bar Association, Mexican American Bar Association, California Attorneys for Criminal Justice
USC Moot Court Competition Board
American Jurisprudence Award for Criminal Law/Procedure
Stanford University Deans Award for Outstanding Community Service
Homeless Advocacy Project, San Francisco Bar Association
La Raza Alumni Outreach
Spanish and French
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- DUI & DWI
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- English: Spoken, Written
- French: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
- 22 year senior partner
- Law Office Of Perez & Perez
- Stanford Univ
- Undergraduate Degree
- USC Law School
- Law Degree
- Client Champion
- Martindale Hubble
- Directory Member
- Lawyer of Disctiction
- California State Bar  # 179331
- - Current
- Lawyer of Distinction Directory
- Lawyers of Distinction
- Q. I rec’d a settlement from accident. 3 yrs later, I got an unpaid med bill. My attorney failed to pay; do I have recourse
- A: I would start with contacting the attorney and then reviewing the breakdown of the bill if it was listed. This is an important to review the settlement amount with the bills being paid, to the list of doctors or placed you had treatment from to review. Best to call your old attorney and inform him of the bills.
- Q. I recently got into a car accident and I’m not at fault but I have a suspended license. Will I get any consequences?
- A: If you need to fill out an SR-1 form I would agree that the DMV might take action if you did not receive a ticket from the police. If you are hurt you may contact an attorney to help you with a personal injury claim since you were not at fault. Then consult with an attorney to discuss the facts of your case.
- Q. A lady accused me of a hit and run back in 2018, I never got a call or letter from the DA. I have a warrant now. Why?
- A: Sorry this happened to you, yes an attorney can help you resolve this. You may want to contact a more local attorney if it is up north, we are located in southern ca and would cover the LA County & Orange County. The call and consult is usually free with most attorneys but you would need an attorney in your area. Good Luck.