Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
- DUI & DWI
- Criminal Law
- Traffic Tickets
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Russian: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken
- Univ of California at Los Angeles
- Undergraduate Degree
- UCLA School of Law
- Law Degree
- California State Bar  # 225474
- - Current
Websites & Blogs
- Los Angeles DUI Attorney Law Firm
- DUI Attorney Los Angeles
- Winning Domestic Violence Cases in Los Angeles
6 May 2020
- FIGHT YOUR CASE: DEMURRER
13 April 2020
- Coronavirus, COVID-19 and Criminal Cases In California
5 April 2020
18 Questions Answered
- Q. second dui offense. Interlock eligibility? Reasons for ineligible
- A: 2 DUI suspension will cause a 2 years license suspension, however, you are eligible for a restricted license with an IID (see CVC 13352(a)(3)). DMV should have notified you.
- Q. I received 2 DUIs with a month in 2013, very bad time in my life, is it at all possible for me to get a Class A license?
- A: I disagree with the previous answer. 2 DUIs will disqualify a person from holding a commercial license. The disqualification is for life. See California Vehicle Code section 15302.
- Q. What are the chances of having a 1st dui In california BAC .23 reduced or dismissed for medical reasons
- A: What medical reasons are those? Veterans and active-duty military can apply for a diversion based on PC 1001.80 if they can connect the offense to sexual trauma, PTDS, TBI, or mental health issue related to their service in the military. There is also mental health diversion under PC 1001.36, which also discretionary with the judge. Some medical reasons (such as GERD) will have an artificially high BAC - but that will require a trial. If the medical condition is unrelated to the DUI and you are seeking a reduction/dismissal based on compassion, then it will not work.
Contact & Map