Robert Hankoff is an associate attorney at the Kraut Law Group. He is a former senior trial attorney with the Public Defender’s Office where he gained a reputation in court as a fierce protector of his client’s rights. Mr. Hankoff has been awarded the honor of being named as "The Top 40 Under 40" lawyers in the United States.
After five years as a top rated trial attorney, Mr. Hankoff has honed his expertise and trial skills and now assists Mr. Kraut on handling complex litigation matters. Mr. Hankoff was hand selected for his position with the Kraut Law Group based upon his experience and reputation. Mr. Hankoff graduated from the University of California at Los Angeles and then attended Fordham University School of Law. He recognizes that each client is an individual and deserves individualized attention.
- White Collar Crime
- Criminal Law
- Domestic Violence
- DUI & DWI
- Juvenile Law
- Free Consultation
- Kraut Law Group Criminal & DUI Lawyers
- Los Angeles Criminal & DUI Lawyers
- Fordham University School of Law
- University of California - Los Angeles
- California State Bar
- Los Angeles DUI Lawyers Kraut Law Group Criminal Defense Website
- Robert A. Hankoff's Criminal Defense Website Profile
- Los Angeles Criminal Defense Attorney Blog
- When Does an Argument Cross the Line into Domestic Violence?
28 September 2020
- Los Angeles Programs and Resources for Families at Risk for Domestic Violence
28 August 2020
- Dealing with Domestic Violence in the Family
30 July 2020
- Los Angeles DUI Attorney Blog