Jim Wells County, Texas Lawyers
1-888-HDZLAW-8 / 361-792-3811 / 512-640-4099, Se Habla Espanol,
Economist, Author and Attorney, wrote the books "Economics of a Personal Injury Case" and "Mesothelioma; A Primer on Latent Diseases" both sold by Amazon Books.
Alex R. Hernandez Jr. has tried to judge and jury hundreds of cases in several areas over the past two decades. He litigates cases all over South Texas and Nationwide. When you need to assert your legal rights, you can rely on the client-focused service and tireless representation at Alex R. Hernandez Jr. PLLC.
Armed with a U.T. degree...
A native of Hays, Kansas, Herrman comes from a family of lawyers. His father had a general practice in Hays, and an uncle and grandfather also were attorneys. He came to Texas and received a B.A. in Liberal Arts from the University of Texas in 1982 and his J.D. from Baylor University School of Law in 1986. During his undergraduate years, he worked his way through school by selling Kirby vacuum cleaners door...
In addition to practicing law, Mr. Henry has also been an educator to many of his peers on how to become aggressive trial lawyers and how to handle various types of cases. Mr. Henry is a frequent speaker for bar and other trade and professional...
• State Bar of Texas (District 11-A Grievance Committee, 1989-1995, Chairman, 1991–1995); (Texas State Court Rules Committee, 1995-1999, Vice Chairman 1996–1997); (Texas Lawyers Assistance Program, 1984-2013);
• SBOT CLE Speaker Presenter on Ethics, Grievance Rules and Procedure and Professional Life Challenges;
• Texas Bar Foundation-Sustaining Life Fellow;
• Pro Bono College of the State Bar of Texas;
• American Board of Trial Advocates (Charter Member-Advocate, Corpus Christi...
The OneCLE Lawyer Directory contains lawyers who have claimed their profiles and are actively seeking clients. Find more Jim Wells County, Texas Lawyers in the Justia Legal Services and Lawyers Directory which includes profiles of more than one million lawyers licensed to practice in the United States, in addition to profiles of legal aid, pro bono and legal service organizations.
Researching Attorney Discipline