I am Amie Augenstein, I thank you for considering my firm for legal representation. After living in Dallas for over 15 years, my family and I recently relocated to Corpus Christi. Prior to opening my firm here, I worked as an associate for a Dallas Employment Law Firm I represent both Employers and Employees, which gives me insight into both sides and keeps me sharp from every angle of any legal issue that comes up.
I am experienced in several areas of law, such as Criminal Law, Employment Law, Mental Health Law, Juvenile Law, Contract Law, Family Law, and Guardianship Law.
I zealously represent my clients and am available to speak with you seven days-a-week. It’s important to find the right attorney and I will do everything I can to help you.
- Criminal Law
- Employment Law
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Family Law
- Appeals & Appellate
- State Bar of Texas
- ID Number: 24085184
- English: Spoken, Written
- Gale Law Group, PLLC
- Texas Wesleyan University School of Law - Texas Wesleyan University
- J.D. (2011)
- State Bar of Texas # 24085184
- - Current
- Criminal Defense In Corpus Christi, TX
- Criminal Defense Blog – Gale Law Group
- Texas Parole Violation: Types, Procedures, and Rights
14 November 2019
- What is a Pretrial Diversion and How Does it Work?
20 October 2019
- Alcohol-Related Charges, Defenses, and Possible Penalties in the State of Texas
12 September 2019
- Corpus Christi Has Produced A Need For Criminal Defense Lawyers: Crime Statistics
8 August 2019
- How to Find a Criminal Defense Lawyer That Can Help You Win Your Case
10 July 2019
- What is an Expungement?
21 June 2019
- Heroin at home in Corpus Christi
10 May 2019
- 7 of the Most Common Criminal Defense Strategies
8 April 2019
- Spring Break DWI Statistics, Please Stay Safe
15 March 2019