• 22 years' Estate Planning, Trust and Probate law experience
• Founding Member and frequent speaker, WealthCounsel, LLC
• Fellow, Esperti Peterson Institute for Advanced Wealth Strategies Planning
• Fellow, The Laureate Circle
• Member, Professional Advisory Committee, The Columbus Foundation
• Member, ePlanners Educational Alliance
• Board Member, Christian Legal Society of Central Ohio
• Accredited Attorney – U. S. Veterans Administration
• Honoree, Leave A Legacy Award – Central Ohio Planned Giving Council
• Rated AV “Pre-eminent” by Martindale-Hubbell / Lawyers.Com
• Rated “10.0 - Superb” by...
Centerville, OH 45458
Salmon P. Chase College of Law, Northern Kentucky University
Mike is committed to offering clients both legal knowledge and compassion in planning for their families and future. He understands that individuals and families face important decisions when considering everything they have accumulated through the years and everyone they love. Mike's practice approach is to work closely with his...
My name is Joe Suhre and I am committed to DUI defense. In fact, that's all I do.
I am a graduate of Xavier University where I received a bachelor's degree in Criminal Justice. I then attended the University of Cincinnati where I received my Juris Doctorate (law degree). I am licensed to practice in Ohio and the United States District Court, Southern District of Ohio. I am a former police officer and that gives me a definite advantage when I'm assisting a...
Mr. Fitch has helped many individuals and families recover significant settlements and awards, including a number of recoveries in excess of one million dollars.
Mr. Fitch is a past president of the Franklin County Trial Lawyers’ Association. He has also...
Throughout his career, Mr. Little has helped clients deal with both formation, purchase and sale of businesses, and the purchase, lease or...
Over the course...
Michael served in the military as a United States Marine on deployments to Afghanistan and understands the pressures veterans face when returning home. He graduated from the University of Dayton School of Law and served as a clerk for a local judge.
He is admitted to practice law before all courts in the State of Ohio and the US Federal Court for the Southern District of Ohio.
Attorney Malocu is a former Magistrate and is listed in Who's Who in American Law. He was invited into the prestigious...
The OneCLE Lawyer Directory contains lawyers who have claimed their profiles and are actively seeking clients. Find more Miamisburg Lawyers in the Justia Legal Services and Lawyers Directory which includes profiles of more than one million lawyers licensed to practice in the United States, in addition to profiles of legal aid, pro bono and legal service organizations.
Researching Attorney Discipline