Gettysburg, Ohio Lawyers
Simon has achieved industry and client recognition and has been: selected to Ohio Super Lawyers, Rising Star (2017, 2018, 2019)*
Outside General Counsel for Businesses
Mergers & Acquisitions
Business and Civil Litigation.
Commercial Real Estate
Business Succession Planning,Trusts & Estates, General Estate Planning
Whether you are looking for a Dayton Business Lawyer who can provide day to day counsel or litigate complex commercial litigation claims, or whether you are wanting to discuss your businesses' or your personal estate planning needs, Simon and...
Troy, OH 45373
University of Dayton School of Law
Throughout his career, Mr. Little has helped clients deal with both formation, purchase and sale of businesses, and the purchase, lease or...
Mr. Rittgers has handled numerous high publicity cases over his 30 years of practicing law and has been a guest speaker to local law enforcement groups. He has been...
It wasn’t until Christopher was in law school that he was faced with the reality that most attorneys...
• 22 years' Estate Planning, Trust and Probate law experience
• Founding Member and frequent speaker, WealthCounsel, LLC
• Fellow, Esperti Peterson Institute for Advanced Wealth Strategies Planning
• Fellow, The Laureate Circle
• Member, Professional Advisory Committee, The Columbus Foundation
• Member, ePlanners Educational Alliance
• Board Member, Christian Legal Society of Central Ohio
• Accredited Attorney – U. S. Veterans Administration
• Honoree, Leave A Legacy Award – Central Ohio Planned Giving Council
• Rated AV “Pre-eminent” by Martindale-Hubbell / Lawyers.Com
• Rated “10.0 - Superb” by...
Attorney Malocu is a former Magistrate and is listed in Who's Who in American Law. He was invited into the prestigious...
The OneCLE Lawyer Directory contains lawyers who have claimed their profiles and are actively seeking clients. Find more Gettysburg, Ohio Lawyers in the Justia Legal Services and Lawyers Directory which includes profiles of more than one million lawyers licensed to practice in the United States, in addition to profiles of legal aid, pro bono and legal service organizations.
Researching Attorney Discipline