• Former Felony Assistant State’s Attorney, Peoria County
• Former Special Assistant to the Director, Federal Bureau of Investigation, Washington, D.C.
• Former Judicial Law Clerk, United States District Court, Western District of Texas, San Antonio Division
• Former law clerk, United Food and Commercial Workers International Union Washington, DC
• Former Vice President of United Food and Commercial Workers Union, Local 881, Oak Brook, Illinois.
• Graduated 2nd out of 159 students at John Marshall Law School.
• Author: Picket Line Misconduct; Is Forfeiture of Reinstatement Rights for Purely Verbal Threats Sound?
18. J. Mar. L Rev. 445, 1985.
• Team Member, Wagner Labor Law...
I was able to acquire a license to practice law as a senior law student which allowed me to work...
Bruckner Hernandez Legal Solutions, LLC helps families resolve legal issues without going to court, whether it be through mediation, collaborative process, uncontested divorce, pre-divorce legal counseling, or limited scope representation. Rachel Nicole Hernandez provides advice to clients regarding their rights with respect to marital/non-marital assets & debts, maintenance, & child custody issues. Rachel Nicole Hernandez solicits the expertise of...
John Marshall School of Law, Chicago Illinois
LLM (Law of Masters Candidate) Real Estate Law
Argosy University, Chicago Illinois
Doctorate of Business Administration, International Business
Robert Morris University, Chicago, Illinois
Master in Business Administration, Concentration Management
Southern Illinois University, Carbondale, Illinois
Bachelor of Arts, Administration of Justice, Minor: Sociology
Northern District of Illinois
Central District Court of Illinois
Southern District Court of Illinois
United States Tax Court
I am an attorney who is passionate about my profession and clients. I believe in providing top-notch, innovative, cutting-edge strategies and advice. My clients feel as if they are my only client. ...
My entire practice has been spent in private practice and I owned and operated my own firm, Law Offices of Sara M....
Through Attorney Hupy's leadership, the firm has donated over $1 million to thousands of worthwhile causes.
In December 2008, Wisconsin Governor Jim Doyle presented Attorney Hupy with a Certificate of Commendation for many years of leadership in making "the community a better place to live." The Governor previously publicly thanked Attorney Hupy for his help...
The OneCLE Lawyer Directory contains lawyers who have claimed their profiles and are actively seeking clients. Find more Altona Lawyers in the Justia Legal Services and Lawyers Directory which includes profiles of more than one million lawyers licensed to practice in the United States, in addition to profiles of legal aid, pro bono and legal service organizations.
Researching Attorney Discipline