Colorado Energy, Oil & Gas Lawyers
Loveland, CO 80537
University of Colorado Law School
He also provides international legal, regulatory and policy consulting services to foreign governments and corporate clients on oil and gas development and electric power systems. He has years of consulting experience in post-conflict and developing countries and understands the...
Licensed attorney in Colorado and the District of Columbia.
Top Secret security clearance.
• Attorney and Partner, Whitcomb, Selinsky, McAuliffe, PC
• Deputy Director and General Counsel, Colorado Water Conservation Board
• Assistant Director, Colorado Department of Natural Resources
• Legislative Director, U.S. Representative and U.S. Senator Ben Nighthorse Campbell
• Chief of Civil Law, U.S. Army, Pacific
• Cyber Law Team Chief, USAR Legal Command, 87th Legal Operations Detachment
• Assistant General Counsel, Joint IED Defeat Organization
• U.S. Army Brigade Judge Advocate and Deputy Brigade Judge Advocate, 3d Brigade Combat Team, 4th Infantry Division
• Chief, Criminal Law and Discipline, Division...
The OneCLE Lawyer Directory contains lawyers who have claimed their profiles and are actively seeking clients. Find more Colorado Energy, Oil & Gas Lawyers in the Justia Legal Services and Lawyers Directory which includes profiles of more than one million lawyers licensed to practice in the United States, in addition to profiles of legal aid, pro bono and legal service organizations.
Researching Attorney Discipline