Howard Elder Law Lawyers
• 22 years' Estate Planning, Trust and Probate law experience
• Founding Member and frequent speaker, WealthCounsel, LLC
• Fellow, Esperti Peterson Institute for Advanced Wealth Strategies Planning
• Fellow, The Laureate Circle
• Member, Professional Advisory Committee, The Columbus Foundation
• Member, ePlanners Educational Alliance
• Board Member, Christian Legal Society of Central Ohio
• Accredited Attorney – U. S. Veterans Administration
• Honoree, Leave A Legacy Award – Central Ohio Planned Giving Council
• Rated AV “Pre-eminent” by Martindale-Hubbell / Lawyers.Com
• Rated “10.0 - Superb” by...
It wasn’t until Christopher was in law school that he was faced with the reality that most attorneys...
Areas of Practice
Probate & Estate Administration
Assisted Reproductive Technology
Guardian Ad Litem
– Capital University Law School
Honors: Order of the Curia
Honors: Felicia Beth Nektirz Juvenile
Law Fellow with the National Center for Adoption Law and Policy
Honors: Dean’s Award for Public Service
Concentration: Family Law
– The Ohio State University
Master of Public Health
Honors: University FellowshipConcentration:
Health Behavior Health Promotion
– The Ohio State University
Bachelor of Arts summa cum laude
Honors: College of Arts and Sciences Award for Excellence...
Mr. Shonk represents businesses and banks with regard to financial, organizational and general business planning matters including:
Business, banking and credit rights disputes
Employment and labor law
An Experienced and Trusted Advisor
Mr. Shonk’s focus on financial matters and business affairs has allowed him to be the trusted advisor to families and individuals who seek his services on estate planning, trusts and probate matters.
His articles on labor law have been published in law journals. Mr. Shonk has presented continuing legal education seminars on various bankruptcy and mechanic’s lien issues to both trade organizations and outside attorney...
Columbus Divorce, Custody, and Juvenile Attorney for Men and Fathers
Family Law Attorney for Men and Fathers in Columbus Since 2002
Contact Andrew Russ Law, LLC at (614) 388-9190 for more information or for a free consultation with a Columbus lawyer.
Location: Columbus, Ohio
Voice: (614) 388-9190
Fax: (614) 573-7844
ANDREW E. RUSS - ATTORNEY AT LAW
Andrew E. Russ represents clients in divorce, custody, juvenile, probate, and realted matters in Columbus, Ohio and throughout Franklin County and Central Ohio. Call us today to discuss the facts of your case with an experienced Columbus attorney.
?Representation in All Areas of Family Law:
The OneCLE Lawyer Directory contains lawyers who have claimed their profiles and are actively seeking clients. Find more Howard Elder Law Lawyers in the Justia Legal Services and Lawyers Directory which includes profiles of more than one million lawyers licensed to practice in the United States, in addition to profiles of legal aid, pro bono and legal service organizations.
Researching Attorney Discipline