Free Consultation: (614) 876-7888Tap to Call This Lawyer
Aaron Epling

Aaron Epling

Epling Law Office
  • Estate Planning, Probate, Elder Law ...
  • Ohio
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ASocial Media

Aaron B. Epling operates Epling Law Office, LLC; serving all of Ohio and limited primarily to estate planning and probate law. He routinely assists clients in the orderly and tax efficient transfer of wealth during life and after death by preparing all related estate planning documents; representing fiduciaries of trusts, decedent’s estates and guardianships; planning for incapacity and elder concerns; planning for employee benefits; planning charitable gifts; and handling tax controversy and fiduciary litigation. Aaron resides in Hilliard, Ohio with his wife, Tiffany, and three girls. He is an avid golfer and racquetball player and he enjoys spending time with his girls.

Practice Areas
  • Estate Planning
  • Probate
  • Elder Law
  • Business Law
  • Real Estate Law
  • Free Consultation
  • Credit Cards Accepted
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Supreme Court of Ohio Office of Attorney Services
ID Number: 0091942
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • English
Professional Experience
Epling Law Office
Capital University Law School
Capital University Law School Logo
Professional Associations
Ohio State Bar Association - Estate Planning, Trust, & Probate Law Section
Placeholder image for professional associations.
State Bar of Ohio  # 0091942
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Articles & Publications
Modern Ohio Estate Planning
Very Limited
Websites & Blogs
Epling Law Office, LLC
Legal Answers
8 Questions Answered

Q. Can someone still continue being on probation for being an “unruly” child after the age of 18? If so , why?
A: You should re-post this in another section. Maybe "Family Law"
Q. My mom passed away. The will states that my nephew can live there till he is 20. He is 12 now.
A: You cannot be forced to pay taxes and insurance out of your pocket. The will could, however, provide that it be paid out of any inheritance that you would received. Also, if the house is to be given to you in 8 years, then it may be in your interest to make sure it doesn't fall into disrepair or fall behind on the taxes. Mr. Jaap is right that you need to have the will reviewed by an attorney before developing any opinions because this could have been setup in a number of different ways.
Q. Should I let my mom's 100 or so junk vehicles go through probate or should they be re-titled to her Trust?
A: You could put them in her trust. You could also put them in your name now. It just depends which is easier; especially when you consider that each title fee will be charged 100 times. I suggest doing something now rather than letting them go through probate.
View More Answers
Contact & Map
3544 Main Street
Hilliard, OH 43026
Telephone: (614) 876-7888
Monday: 9 AM - 5 PM
Tuesday: 9 AM - 5 PM
Wednesday: 9 AM - 5 PM
Thursday: 9 AM - 5 PM
Friday: 9 AM - 5 PM
Saturday: Closed
Sunday: Closed (Today)