Bannock Elder Law Lawyers
• 22 years' Estate Planning, Trust and Probate law experience
• Founding Member and frequent speaker, WealthCounsel, LLC
• Fellow, Esperti Peterson Institute for Advanced Wealth Strategies Planning
• Fellow, The Laureate Circle
• Member, Professional Advisory Committee, The Columbus Foundation
• Member, ePlanners Educational Alliance
• Board Member, Christian Legal Society of Central Ohio
• Accredited Attorney – U. S. Veterans Administration
• Honoree, Leave A Legacy Award – Central Ohio Planned Giving Council
• Rated AV “Pre-eminent” by Martindale-Hubbell / Lawyers.Com
• Rated “10.0 - Superb” by...
Throughout his career, Mr. Little has helped clients deal with both formation, purchase and sale of businesses, and the purchase, lease or...
Moshe works with families to help them address their long term care needs, such as applying for Medicaid Nursing Home benefits.
Moshe began his career as the chaplain of Cedar Village – The Jewish Nursing Home of Cincinnati. His duties at Cedar Village included counseling the elderly and their families. During his tenure, Mr. Toron enrolled in the Chase College of Law, where he established himself as an award winning student. He was a member of the Dean’ s List four...
As an attorney with the law firm of CMRS Law, Elliott’s focus is on Estate Planning, Asset Protection, Probate, and Business law in Cincinnati, Ohio.
Estate Planning services include drafting a Will, Living Will, Power of Attorney, Living Trust, Irrevocable Trust, and other inheritance documents. These services also pertain to Elder law and addressing questions on Medicaid and probate avoidance.
As a Cincinnati Probate Lawyer Elliott Stapleton supports clients during the Estate Administration process. This includes filing Estate Tax returns, advising on asset distributions, and Will contest disputes.
Elliott Stapleton also advises business...
For this law firm, going the extra mile for a client is a given. But here are SEVEN other ways that this firm stands out:
1. Mr. Bergmann brings more than thirty years of knowledge and experience to his handling of each client's legal matter.
2. Mr. Bergmann provides outstanding legal service for a reasonable fee.
3. The firm's staff are welcoming and helpful, from the scheduling of a client’s appointment through the conclusion of the matter.
4. Mr. Bergmann works with each client directly throughout the handling of the client’s legal matter. A client is never handed off...
Jeff is a member of the Ohio State Bar Association, and the Greene County Bar Association. Jeff has received the honor of graduating with honors from University of Dayton School of Law for his pro bono...
In addition to estate planning, I assist clients with Medicaid & VA planning including the establishment of Medicaid qualifying trusts and trusts that qualify for...
The OneCLE Lawyer Directory contains lawyers who have claimed their profiles and are actively seeking clients. Find more Bannock Elder Law Lawyers in the Justia Legal Services and Lawyers Directory which includes profiles of more than one million lawyers licensed to practice in the United States, in addition to profiles of legal aid, pro bono and legal service organizations.
Researching Attorney Discipline