Gulf Hills Cannabis & Marijuana Lawyers
I grew up in Flora Mississippi,
after graduation, I attended Mississippi State University before joining the US Army and serving in the Vietnam conflict. as a 2nd Lieutenant with Bravo Company 2/7th in 1st Air Cavalry Division (Custer's Cavalry) before being reassigned as the Commanding Officer of a nuclear weapons in northern Germany. I was then promoted to Captain in a Green Special Forces Unit and finished my military service as a Military Police Captain.
I started my first responder service with the City of Jackson Mississippi rising from a Patrolman,Sergeant and finished my public service as a Lieutenant.
2001 - BSBA - University of Southern Mississippi
I am a lifelong resident of Mississippi and grew up in the capital city. Once I received my law degree in 2005, I begin working with Vic Carmody Jr., P.A. Over the years, I have had the opportunity to successfully represent individuals charged with criminal offenses throughout Mississippi. The individuals charged ranges from simple misdemeanor traffic offenses to felony murder charges. Regardless of the severity of the offense, I will fight for a successful resolution to your case.
I have been admitted...
- In April 2019, Kevin was honored as one of Mississippi’s Top 50 Under 40 by the Mississippi Business Journal;
- In 2017-2018, Kevin served as President of the Lafayette County Bar Association, overseeing the interests of local attorneys;
- In November 2015, Kevin was elected to serve as Lafayette County District 1 Supervisor;
- Kevin has been voted “Oxford’s Favorite Attorney” by readers of The Local Voice newspaper for eleven consecutive years, beginning in 2009;
- Additionally, Kevin has been recognized as one of the Top 100 Trial Lawyers in Mississippi in the practice...
The OneCLE Lawyer Directory contains lawyers who have claimed their profiles and are actively seeking clients. Find more Gulf Hills Cannabis & Marijuana Lawyers in the Justia Legal Services and Lawyers Directory which includes profiles of more than one million lawyers licensed to practice in the United States, in addition to profiles of legal aid, pro bono and legal service organizations.
Researching Attorney Discipline