Laurel, Maryland Business Lawyers
Awarded for National Trial Lawyers
Awarded for Super Lawyers
Awarded for Lawyers of Distinction
Awarded Avvo Client Choice Award
- Family Law (Divorce, Adoption, Child Custody & Visitation, Alimony and Child Support)
- Civil Litigation
- Construction Law
- Land Use & Zoning
- Real Estate Litigation
Founder & Principal Attorney, Fred L. Coover, is committed to the advancement of the legal profession and is active in local, state and national bar associations and attorney organizations, including the following:
- Appointed to Maryland State Bar Association Ethics Committee
- Vice Chairman on Executive Council of Maryland State Bar Association Fee Dispute Committee
- Appointed Member of Howard County Adult Public...
- Represent individuals and businesses in various civil-litigation matters, including business litigation, contract disputes, partnership disputes, and insurance coverage.
- Represent licensed professionals in investigations, disciplinary proceedings, and appeals of adverse agency decisions regarding licensure.
- Experienced trial lawyer in state and federal court.
- Experienced appellate attorney in the U.S. Court of Appeals for the D.C. Circuit, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit, D.C. Court of Appeals, Maryland Court of Appeals, and Maryland Court of Special Appeals.
- Law clerk...
Business Attorneys in Nearby Cities
Business Attorneys in Nearby Counties
The OneCLE Lawyer Directory contains lawyers who have claimed their profiles and are actively seeking clients. Find more Laurel, Maryland Business Lawyers in the Justia Legal Services and Lawyers Directory which includes profiles of more than one million lawyers licensed to practice in the United States, in addition to profiles of legal aid, pro bono and legal service organizations.
Researching Attorney Discipline