Middlesex County Bankruptcy Lawyers
Divorce, separation, domestic violence, bankruptcy, debt relief, foreclosure defense, mortgage loan modifications, tickets, garnishment, child support, child custody.
I get to know my clients and that makes me more effective in representing them. I am fully insured for professional liability, but have never been sued by a client in all of my years as an attorney. Initial consultations are free, and home and hospital visits are available when needed. I look forward to helping you with your legal matter.
Visit my website at www.whelan-law.com
Call Stuart today at (973) 567-0954
I have been representing clients of all types for the past 25 years. We specialize in assisting persons in financial hardship by filing for Bankruptcy in Chapter 7, 11 or 13. We even do loan modifications to help you save your home from Foreclosure. In addition, I have worked on behalf of my own son and numerous others who have a disability, to make sure that they get the proper education. I am ready to assist you, with my 25 years of legal and...
Natalee Picillo is a well respected and experienced New Jersey Divorce & Family Law attorney. She also represents clients throughout New Jersey in connection with DWI & Traffic Tickets.
Managing my own solo practice gives me the ability to be flexible in many ways. If meeting...
• Member in Good Standing of the State of Florida Bar
• Member in Good Standing of the State of New Jersey Bar
• Member in Good Standing of the State of New York Bar
• Admitted to practice in the United States District Court for the District of New Jersey
• Member Brevard County Bar Association
• Member Florida Bar Association and Family Law Section
• Member of the American Bar Association
• Member New Jersey Bar Association and Family Law Section
• Member Mercer County Bar Association
• Prior Law Clerk to the Honorable F. Lee Forrester.
(During Presiding Judgeship of the Family Part, Superior...
The OneCLE Lawyer Directory contains lawyers who have claimed their profiles and are actively seeking clients. Find more Middlesex County Bankruptcy Lawyers in the Justia Legal Services and Lawyers Directory which includes profiles of more than one million lawyers licensed to practice in the United States, in addition to profiles of legal aid, pro bono and legal service organizations.
Researching Attorney Discipline