Although my firm practices in several different fields of law, my expertise is primarily in Mortgage Foreclosure Defense,Divorce & Family Law, Bankruptcy, and Mortgage loan modification. In terms of divorce law, I have a unique prospective from both my personal and professional experience that few other attorneys can match. To me, each case is personal, each client is a person, never just a file number.
- Foreclosure Defense
- Real Estate Law
- Immigration Law
- Business Law
- Family Law
- Estate,Trust and Asset Protection
Free 30 min consultation on all non-immigration matters. If an extensive meeting is required, any consultation fee would be deducted from the retainer, when you retain. The consultation fee for Immigration matters is $100.00. If you retain my firm to represent you, the consultation fee will be deducted.
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Hourly rates range from $300 to $450 per hour. Contingent Fees on PI and Worker's Compensation only. Flat fees on some matters may be available. Monthly payment plans may be available.
- New Jersey
- English: Spoken, Written
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- New York Law School
- J.D. (1982) | Law
- Completed 3 year program in 2.5 years.
- State University of New York - Buffalo
- B.A. (1978) | Political Science & Psychology
- New Jersey State Bar  # 010241984
- Boyer Coffy, LLC.
- Q. My ex girlfriend keeps filling temporary restraining orders against me I have no contact with her and haven't seen her.
- A: You are going to need to retain a NY matrimonial attorney, with extensive domestic violence trial experience, if these complaints are filed in NY, but if they are being filed in NJ, then you need a NJ attorney. Your question has omitted a significant amount of facts, which would be necessary to provide meaningful legal advice.
- Q. Need a letter
- A: A letter is insufficient in this matter. Depending on what a review of the documents pertaining to both properties indicates a new deed and other documents will be required. A deed or any matter pertaining to a financial obligation in regard to real estate cannot be modified by a letter.
- Q. Can you file this while a person is incarcerated?
- A: Can you file what? For child support? Yes, but do not expect to get anything.