Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&AResponsive Law
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Law
- Insurance Claims
- Products Liability
- Elder Law
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Civil Rights
- Legal Malpractice
- Medical Malpractice
1 hour free
Fees are 33 1/3% to 40%, depending on when the case is resolved. Fees for minors are set by the Court.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- English: Spoken, Written
- Law Offices of Todd Rash
- - Current
- Personal Injury, Products Liability, Road Defect, Slip and Fall, Molestation, Employment Law, Professional Malpractice, Excessive Force. Have recovered Millions and Millions for victims.
- Black, Compean, Hall & Lenneman
- Insurance Coverage and Bad Faith Litigation.
- Clausen & Campbell
- Insurance Defense, Insurance Coverage and Bad Faith.
- Univ of North Dakota
- Undergraduate Degree
- Southwestern Univ School of Law
- Law Degree
- Dean Paul Wildman Scholarship
- Southwestern University School of Law
- Evidence Award
- American Jurisprudence
- California State Bar  # 141220
- - Current
1946 Questions Answered
- Q. If you are involved in what is deemed a mutual combat and you stopped any aggression and walked away and the guy attacks
- A: Could be battery, attempted murder. Might not be a crime at all depending on all of the facts and circumstances. The police decide whether to arrest and the DA decides what crimes to charge, if any. A civil lawsuit is possible, but this type of conduct is not covered by insurance, so any settlement or judgment would likely have to be paid from his personal assets. That makes any recovery difficult.
- Q. How many chickens can I own within city limits Vallejo,CA,94589
- A: Call Animal Control. They will have this information at their fingertips, so I am not going to research the Vallejo Municipal Code to find it for you.
- Q. on a public street in a neighborhood. The homeowner that lives on the street comes out to my car and assaults me. who
- A: Based on what you wrote, no one could say. If you have been attacked, the first call is to the police, not lawyers. If you were engaged mutual combat, I would expect that both of you could be arrested. It depends on all of the facts and circumstances, which we don't know.
Contact & Map