Free Consultation: (248) 702-5303Tap to Call This Lawyer
Tracy Torni Gaudenzi

Tracy Torni Gaudenzi

  • Collections, Consumer Law, Criminal Law...
  • Michigan
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ASocial Media
Practice Areas
  • Collections
  • Consumer Law
  • Criminal Law
  • Divorce
  • Domestic Violence
  • DUI & DWI
  • Estate Planning
  • Family Law
  • Landlord Tenant
  • Probate
  • Personal Injury
  • Free Consultation
  • Credit Cards Accepted
  • Contingent Fees
    Contingent fees are only accepted as allowed by the State Bar.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
University of Detroit Mercy School of Law
J.D. (2005)
Placeholder image for education.
Albion College
B.A. (2002)
Activities: Women's Varsity Soccer, Alpha Chi Omega
Placeholder image for education.
Family Law Certificate
Websites & Blogs
Torni Gaudenzi Law, PLLC
Legal Answers
13 Questions Answered

Q. I want a case reopened... how do i make that happen?
A: My answer depends on a few scenarios: 1. If you have information/evidence that a person was wrongfully convicted, then contact the police department and the defendant's defense attorney. The defense attorney's contact information can be found in the court records (call the court and ask or look on-line). 2. If you are trying to help a person convicted, then you should contact an appellate attorney to assist you. Either way, this is not a simple procedure. Your best bet is to contact a local attorney that handles criminal defense appellate work. Good luck.
Q. How can i get my sister from her legal Guardian amd become her guArdian? ?
A: You would need to file a Petition with the probate court. Without the consent of the present guardian, you should consult with an attorney for assistance.
Q. How do I get an interest in a potential WDMI judgment?
A: Place a lien on the court file. Ask your attorney to assist you to notify and confirm that all attorneys involved with the civil suit are aware of the Judgment.
Q. If the father of my child has had nothing to do with my child and the child was born in michigan can I legally move?
A: It sounds like there has been no court action or involvement regarding child support, custody or parenting time. If that is the case, then you are under no obligation to seek his or the court's permission to move.
Q. I got a dwi Have 2 prior in 2002,2004 why is suspension less this time
A: It is unclear what your question is--what were your prior suspensions and/or charges?
Q. I have joint custody, can my ex leave my child with his parents if I am able to care for my child during that time?
A: It depends on what the Judgment or Order regarding custody/parenting time states. If it is silent regarding "right of first refusal," then it would depend on the frequency, duration and reason that the grandparents are having to care for the child. Also, the amount of time that you have with him/her. As you can see, the answer is based on more facts. Seek a consultation from an attorney for further assistance. Good luck.
Q. In Michigan is there a certain amount of time that must pass before other party becomes notified of divorce summons?
A: The Summons must be served on the other party within 91 days of filing. There is no waiting time to serve the other party.
Q. Is waiting period for divorce with minor children start when complaint is filed or when spouse is served?
A: From the date the action was commenced, which is July. However, depending on the Court's docket, it could be longer. Also, depending on the Judge/Court, a portion of this time could be waived if agreed to by both parties and the Judge finds there is compelling reason to do so. Typically, it takes about 6 months for the case to run it's course through the Court and Friend of the Court. Good luck.
Q. What to list for an underwater mortgage
A: The amount cannot be less than zero. Here (hopefully, it will work) is a link to the Inventory form. You may have received an outdated version from the Court. The current version shows a place for value and lien balance. Be sure to take the valuation of the property (tax statement as of time of passing) and lien balance with you when you file the inventory. Good luck.
Click here to see all answers
Contact & Map
PO Box 71364
Madison Heights, MI 48071
Telephone: (248) 702-5303
Fax: (248) 786-3991