Free Consultation: (508) 746-1382Tap to Call This Lawyer
Timothy E. Angley

Timothy E. Angley

Partner at Angley & Angley
  • Estate Planning, Real Estate Law, Probate ...
  • Massachusetts
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ASocial MediaResponsive Law

A local firm with a focus on Residential and Commercial Real Estate, Wills & Estates, and Business Law. We work with every client personally and strive to give you the best possible experience.

Practice Areas
Estate Planning
Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
Real Estate Law
Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
Business Law
Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
Elder Law
  • Free Consultation
    Free initial 30-minute consultation.
  • Credit Cards Accepted
    All major credit cards.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
1st Circuit
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • English: Spoken, Written
Professional Experience
Angley & Angley, Attorneys at Law
- Current
Partner in small law firm.
Special Counsel
Contract Attorney for various firms through Special Counsel.
Gillis & Angley, Counsellors at Law
Attorney for small firm.
Staff Attorney
Howrey LLP
Staff attorney for 500+ person law firm in Washington, DC.
Gillis & Angley, Counsellors at Law
Clerked through law school for small firm.
Suffolk University Law School
J.D. (1999)
Suffolk University Law School Logo
Professional Associations
State Bar of Massachusetts  # 645102
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Websites & Blogs
Angley & Angley
Legal Answers
7 Questions Answered
Q. Can a beneficiary of a trust fund become the trustee if the current trustee resigns or is in breach of trust?
A: A beneficiary can become the Trustee if the Trust allows for such an occurrence. One would want to have a new Beneficiary of the Trust and/or a new Trustee appointed as soon as possible because you don't want the Trust to have the same Trustee and Beneficiary if it can be avoided.
Q. My ex wife’s mortgage is in my name, if she stops paying the mortgage will it hurt my credit?
A: Short answer: Yes, it will hurt your credit. If your name is on the mortgage and it is being reported to the credit agencies, then as soon as that mortgage is reported as late that will be a ding on your credit. You can dispute your responsibility for the expenses with the agencies, but until your name is off the mortgage via a refi or payoff, then your credit will be impacted if she does not make the payments.
Q. Hi, Our home in Lincoln MA. was built in 1995 ( we built it). The developer describes the lot our home is built upon
A: Usually, you would have the deed carry forward the description as you received it and then add at the bottom a line something like, "Address of the property being 3 Oakdale Lane, Lincoln, Massachusetts." You would also indicate the property address on the left margin of the deed. There is no need to do a confirmatory deed. I'd be happy to help with your downsizing sale. I have clients in Lincoln and am familiar with the area.
View More Answers
Contact & Map
Angley & Angley, Attorneys at Law
100 Court Street
Plymouth, MA 02360
Telephone: (508) 746-1382
Fax: (774) 283-9869