As an experienced elder law attorney, Tom McCulloch provides sound legal advice and counsel for older adults and their families. Tom believes that the maze of aging care and cost challenges can be addressed by proper planning and meeting issues straight on; he believes that planning and advocating for families may help provide more lifestyle choices and care options.
Tom's own story includes the personal journey he faced when planning for care and financial concerns for his own mother following her health crisis. After working with multiple health care providers and various agencies, Tom determined that advocacy for the elderly should be a priority and he embarked on combining an elder law team that focuses on legal issues involving financial and care concerns.
Tom holds a bachelor's degree from the University of Texas and attended law school at the University of Houston and was admitted into the honor society of the Order of Barons. He is a member of the bar in Texas and Colorado and served as law clerk, U.S. District Court, Northern District of Texas, and is admitted to practice before the United States Tax Court.
- Elder Law
- Estate Planning
- Business Law
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
We hold complimentary workshops monthly. Visit our website at www.mcmfirm.com for additional dates.
- Colorado Supreme Court
- State Bar of Texas
- ID Number: Bar Card Number: 13498300
- U.S Tax Court
- English: Spoken, Written
- University of Texas - Austin
- University of Houston - Main Campus
- Honors: Admitted into the honor society of the Order of Barons
- American Academy of Attorney-Certified Public Accountants
- Past President
- College of the State Bar of Texas
- Colorado Supreme Court
- Accredited by the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
- United States Tax Court
- Texas State Bar # 13498300
- - Current
- Our Firm Website
- Houston Estate Planning & Elder Law Blog
- What to do with a Sudden Windfall
30 December 2019
- Can a Reverse Mortgage be “Reversed?”
23 December 2019
- Should I Use a Trust Company?
20 December 2019
- What You Need to Know About Being an Executor
18 December 2019
- Planning for Incapacity
16 December 2019
- Why You and Everyone Else Needs a Will
11 December 2019
- Why Children Should Be Included in Charitable Giving Plans
9 December 2019
- What’s the Best Way to Hold Title to Real Property?
6 December 2019
- How Powerful are Powers of Attorney?
4 December 2019