The Law Offices of Ted A. Greene, Inc. was formed in 2002. We have helped many people n the years since. We currently have 3 attorneys working in the areas of Personal Injury, Bankruptcy, Foreclosure Defense, Real Estate Law and Civil Litigation. If we can't help you we will try to find you someone who might be able to by referring you to another firm. We pride ourselves on treating our clients like we would like to be treated so if you have any legal needs you should give us a call.
- Foreclosure Defense
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
We will always give you a free consultation where we analyze your case and explain your options.
Credit Cards Accepted
We accept debit cards only
We take personal injury cases on a contingency basis and sometimes we can do other matters on a contingency depending on the situation. We cannot and do not take Bankruptcy cases on a contingency basis.
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
- Merced Coll
- Undergraduate Degree
- Lincoln Law School
- Law Degree
- California City Trial Lawyers Association
- - Current
- California State Bar  # 220392
- - Current
- Q. spraying raid into my room all day and night my cat and i are physically ill do i speak w/ a personal injury lawyer
- A: It depends on a lot of factors. You should talk to a Personal Injury Lawyer and get a consultation. You might run the facts by them over the phone first which could save both of you some time if you don't have a case.
- Q. One of my social media followers has been harassing me for 3+ years and I don't talk to her. How can I get her to stop?
- A: You can get a civil restraining order. You can sue her as well. You have a very tough row to hoe.
- Q. Can I get fired for contracting Covid -19? Does my employer have the right to refuse me hours since I became ill?
- A: It's hard to give you good answers without more information. You should sit down with an employment law attorney and get an hour consultation to discuss your case and your options.