Teri LodgeCriminal Defense/Family Law/ Attorney Ethics
- Criminal Law, Divorce, Family Law ...
- New Jersey, Pennsylvania
Teri Lodge is the founding member and senior partner at The Law Offices of Teri S. Lodge, L.L.C. She has over 25 years of experience aggressively defending criminal matters in all New Jersey superior and municipal courts and in all federal courts in New Jersey and Philadelphia.
Ms. Lodge also has over 25 years of experience aggressively and compassionately handling family law matters. The clients she accepts are those who share her vision that you should get everything you deserve, while also preserving family relationships as much as possible for a peaceful future.
Ms. Lodge has also represented attorneys facing ethics issues for over 25 years. She handles these matters from the initial grievance, to the investigation, complaint, hearing and Supreme Court argument. She is also available for consultation and advice regarding ethics questions.
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Gov & Administrative Law
- Administrative Law, Election Law, Government Contracts, Government Finance, Legislative & Government Affairs
- White Collar Crime
- Health Care Law
- Credit Cards Accepted
- New Jersey
- 3rd Circuit
- Federal Circuit
- New Jersey State Bar
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers