I am a Criminal Defense Attorney and practice in both General Sessions and Criminal Courts in Memphis, TN. I have successfully handled thousands of cases and have never received a complaint to the Board of Professional Responsibility. I contribute my top-notch legal experience and excellent customer service skills to creating an impressive client base. These skills have afforded me an excellent reputation in the Legal Community.
- Criminal Law
- Domestic Violence
- DUI & DWI
Free Initial Consultation.
- Credit Cards Accepted
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Fixed rates based on charge type.
- Memphis Bar Association
- - Current
- Tennessee Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- - Current
- Q. Can you be charged with escape if officers leave the bullpen doors and hallway doors unlocked and you walk out?
- A: Regardless of the lapse in judgment on the Officers part, if you are being detained for any reason with our without restraining devices, you are committing a crime by attempting to leave. Your fiance was clearly aware that he was in custody, so its no defense that the Officers removed his shackles, cuffs, and left doors open. Your fiance was properly charged with escape.
- Q. Can I purchase a rifle for hunting if I have a class B misdemeanor for indecent exposure and am off probation?
- A: To my knowledge Indecent Exposure has no Handgun ramifications. A background check will be performed before your purchase of any handgun, so you will know at that time for sure.
- Q. I live in greenville tn and i am on a probation can i move to SC and be switch to another probation office
- A: You can be switched to another Probation Company, but you must first consult with your Probation Officer to ensure that moving wouldn't violate your probation and to ensure you can be set up for probation in the State you are moving too. Good Luck!