Steven Wilder is a personal injury lawyer at William G. Kolodner P.A. He has over 47 years of experience handling all kinds of personal injury cases including car accidents, truck accidents, brain injuries, pedestrian accidents, slip and fall accidents and more in Baltimore, MD.
Steven began his law career in the State’s Attorney’s Office for Baltimore City where he obtained vast trial experience. In the last several years, he has focused on assisting clients to get through personal bankruptcy.
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
- District of Columbia
- District of Columbia Bar
- Maryland Court of Appeals
- English: Spoken, Written
- University of Maryland - Baltimore
- J.D. | Law
- Maryland State Bar Association
- Personal Injury Blog