Claimed Lawyer Profile
- Immigration Law
- Asylum, Citizenship, Deportation Defense, Family Visas, Green Cards, Immigration Appeals, Investment Visas, Marriage & Fiancé(e) Visas, Student Visas, Visitor Visas, Work Visas
Credit Cards Accepted
All major credit cards.
In some instances, we will work on a partial contingent fee basis.
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Standard consultation fee is £550 plus VAT, which may be applied toward any additional fees if our services are retained.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- New York
- English: Spoken, Written
- SDH US Immigration Law Ltd.
- - Current
- Manage and direct solo law practice in the United Kingdom devoted solely to US immigration and naturalization law. Assist and represent individuals and businesses in all aspects of visas and immigration matters before US immigration and consular offices.
- Gudeon & McFadden
- Assist and represent individuals and businesses in various aspect of US immigration and consular practice.
- Adjudications Office/Asylum Officer
- United States Citizenship and Immigration Services
- Adjudicated asylum and refugee applications. Supervised asylum officers. Responsible for training and policy development for asylum, adoptions, and juvenile issues. Adjudicated petitions filed with the US Embassy in London, including, immediate relatives, adoptions, refugees, military naturalizations, and waivers of inadmissibility.
- Georgetown University
- J.D. | International Law
- State University of New York - Binghamton
- B.A. | English Literature
- - Current
- Activities: Member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association, Rome District Chapter
Articles & Publications
- Branded a Criminal
- Solicitors Journal
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map