Free Consultation: (314) 939-1395Tap to Call This Lawyer
Steve D. Hardin

Steve D. Hardin

Please contact me to see how I can help you.
  • Criminal Law, DUI & DWI, Traffic Tickets ...
  • Missouri
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A

My name is Steve Hardin. I am an attorney with more than sixteen years of courtroom experience. I founded the Hardin Law Firm, LLC because I have dedicated my career to helping people in trouble. My goal is to help people solve their problems and get back to their lives. I am here to help you. I am currently accepting cases in the following areas: Criminal Defense, Family Law, and Personal Injury. I WILL do the hard work your case requires. During my career, I have aggressively represented people with matters ranging from civil hearings to murder in the first degree. I enjoy courtroom work and trials, and work hard to ensure the success of every client’s case. As an aggressive litigator and negotiator, I am very experienced in getting my clients the best results possible. But no attorney can help you if you can’t pay the bill, which is why I work to stay affordable. I also accept credit cards and will work with clients to set up payment plans. Please contact me see if we can help solve your problem.

Practice Areas
  • Criminal Law
  • DUI & DWI
  • Traffic Tickets
  • Divorce
  • Family Law
  • Personal Injury
  • Free Consultation
  • Credit Cards Accepted
  • Contingent Fees
    Personal injury
  • Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
    In many cases my clients and I can work out payment arrangements.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • English: Spoken, Written
Professional Experience
The Hardin Law Firm LLC
- Current
Office of the Public Defender
University of Missouri - Columbia
J.D. (1999) | Law
University of Missouri - Columbia Logo
Professional Associations
Missouri Bar  # 49043
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Websites & Blogs
The Hardin Law Firm LLC
Legal Answers
3 Questions Answered

Q. My son is being accused of touching inappropriately his cousin, this supposedly happened 10-11 yrs ago at 10&14 yrs old
A: Your son needs to speak to a criminal defense attorney immediately. He should not speak to anyone other than his attorney or one that he is seeking to hire about this. Anything he says to anyone else may be used against him.
Q. Can a parents rights be terminated for abandonment if his checks are garnished for child support?
A: No is the short answer. The long answer is that your husband can seek to do a step parent adoption of your daughter that would make him the legal father and terminate the parental rights of the biological father. Realistically you will need an attorney to help with this process.
Q. Father of 15 month old child filed Paternity, Child Support, and Custody with courts. What is he going for?
A: There is not enough information in your question to give you a good answer. Other than to say that you need to consult with an experienced family law attorney. It is pretty obvious that he is up to something but what his finial goals are would take a full review of the case, talking to you, and possibly a guess.
View More Answers
Contact & Map
2023 Lemay Ferry Rd.
Suite A
St. louis, MO 63125
Telephone: (314) 939-1395