Ms. Stromfors practices Family Law and handles cases, including, but not limited to, Paternity, Annulment, Child Custody, Parenting Time, Child Support, Spousal Maintenance, Business Valuation, Orders of Protection, and Post-decree matters involving enforcement or modification of the original Decree. Additionally, Ms. Stromfors practices in the area of Juvenile Law for matters such as Termination of Parental Rights, Adoption, Guardianship and Dependency.
Ms. Stromfors’ extensive court experience and practice provide her the skill and knowledge to vigorously advocate on behalf of her clients. She represents her clients with a commitment to informed representation and appropriate resolution.
- Family Law
- Juvenile Law
- Domestic Violence
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Call for details
- English: Spoken, Written
- Lawyer / Managing Partner
- Stromfors Law Office, P.C.
- Sandra Day O'Connor College of Law, Arizona State University
- J.D. (1999) | Law
- Arizona State University
- M.S.W. (1996)
- Pennsylvania State University - University Park
- B.S. (1990) | Rehabilitation Education
- Arizona State Bar