Free Consultation: (714) 874-9300Tap to Call This Lawyer
Sholeh Iravantchi

Sholeh Iravantchi

Law Offices of Sholeh Iravantchi, Esq.,PsyD.
  • Criminal Law, Immigration Law
  • California
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ASocial Media

Attorney Sholeh Iravantchi is an accomplished attorney in Santa Ana practicing criminal defense and immigration law, serving clients throughout Southern California.

Attorney Iravantchi began her career representing children and young adults in the arena of special education. She holds a doctorate degree in psychology and remains an avid advocate for children with disabilities and special needs. Ms. Iravantchi went on to work for the public defender’s office where she honed her skills as a trial lawyer. As a trilingual attorney – speaking English, Spanish, and Farsi – Ms. Iravantchi was able to represent people from all walks of life facing the criminal justice system.

Practice Areas
  • Criminal Law
  • Immigration Law
  • Free Consultation
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • English
  • Farsi
  • Spanish
Professional Experience
Law Offices of Sholeh Iravantchi, Esq.,PsyD.
- Current
Deputy Public Defender
Public Defender Office
Consultatio & Advocacy Group
Advocacy for children with disability.
American Behavioral Science Institute
PsyD. | Psychology
Placeholder image for education.
Univ of Science Arts
Undergraduate Degree
Placeholder image for education.
Pacific Coast Univ
Law Degree
Placeholder image for education.
Professional Associations
California State Bar # 247149
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Legal Answers
6 Questions Answered

Q. Want to marry my fiance who is currently at a immigration detention facility, how can i marry him?
A: I need to get more information as to his detention in order to determine if he can get a bond hearing. Please contact my office for free consultation so I can provide you with better response.
Q. Fiance is in a detention facility has a DUI can he get deported for that?
A: That depends upon his prior criminal record. Need more information regarding his record in order to respond.
Q. with no prior of ever being in trouble, How likely is she going to be able to reduce a 243b charge or get it dropped?
A: No one can respond to your question with yes or no! We need to read the police report or any other evidence that is presented against your fiance. Frankly, there are many other factors that can play a role with regards to end result of a case.
Q. Is there hope of returning to the US after deportation for Felony Grand theft sentenced 365 with prop 47
A: It would be advisable to see if that conviction could be modified. If so, then it would assist your effort in re-opening the case.
Q. Got hit in face with a stick by a employee at gas station and accused me of stealing, what now
A: Did employee called the police? If police were involved, most likely there would be a report reflecting the theft accusation. Generally, gas stations are equipped with surveillance videos and most likely police will view and get a copy as evidence. It would be a good idea to involve an attorney if contacted by authorities.
Q. my boyfriend was arrested for DV. Back in June 2015. If there is no evidence against him can it be dismissed?
A: In response to your question, if there was a witness, then it is considered an evidence. However, after he was arrested, the police will send the report to DA for their review. Then they will decide if there is a case to be filed against him or not. At this point, if no charges are brought against him, there is no case to be dismissed.
Click here to see all answers
Contact & Map
Law Offices of Sholeh Iravantchi, Esq., PsyD.
1851 E. First Street,
Suite 946
Santa Ana, CA 92705
Telephone: (714) 874-9300