Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&AResponsive Law
- Consumer Law
- Elder Law
- Foreclosure Defense
- Business Law
My free consultation will be for as long as necessary to help you determine what Action is best for you. I do not limit the consultation as most lawyers do.
Credit Cards Accepted
Credit cards may not be used for clients filing bankruptcy (unless the card belongs to someone else). But I accept credit cards for other matters.
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Bankruptcy matters are usually fixed fee matters unless litigation is involved. I keep my fees low for foreclosure defense and will try to get my fees reimbursed by the lender.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- The Florida Bar
- ID Number: 869491
- University of Miami
- J.D. (1990)
- University of Florida
- B.A. (1985)
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
- American Bar Association
- American Bankruptcy Institute
9 Questions Answered
- Q. I am in need of Bankruptcy Layer
- A: Your SSI should be protected. Unfortunately I am not located near you but definitely seek out an experienced attorney in your area.
- Q. My husband and I filed for Chapter 7 bankruptcy in jan, and it was discharged in May
- A: Depending on the district you are in, you may be able to reopen the bankruptcy case, vacate the discharge for purposes of filing the reaffirmation agreement, file the reaffirmation agreement and obtain the order and have the discharge reissued and the case closed. We can do that in the Southern District of Florida.
- Q. What happens on credit report if you keep making mortgage payments on chapter 7? I no longer see my mortgage at all
- A: Did you formally reaffirm the mortgage obligation During the chapter 7? If not, they stop reporting to the credit bureaus.
Contact & Map