Seth Malkin is a personal injury attorney and represents people injured in all kinds of accidents. He is also experienced in handling wrongful death cases for descendants estates and for their loved ones. Seth has been a partner at Levin and Malkin since 1996. He is licensed to practice law in New Jersey and New Jersey Federal Courts.
Mr. Malkin has taken on thousands of personal injury cases to their favorable outcomes. He has also tried hundreds of cases in the State, County, and local courts. Regularly appearing before the Appellate Division and before the Supreme Court, receiving affirmations of awards obtained for his clients.
What separates Seth from other attorneys is his aggressive litigation and tactful negotiating skills which have enabled him to achieve millions of dollars in compensation for his clients.
Seth graduated from Rutgers University in 1987 with a degree in economics and finance. He then graduated cum laude from Seton Hall University Law School in 1991.
- Personal Injury
- Free Consultation
- New Jersey
- English: Spoken, Written
- Levin & Malkin
- - Current
- Seton Hall University School of Law
- Rutgers University - New Brunswick/Piscataway
- New Jersey State Bar # 022221991
- - Current
- Levin & Malkin, PC
- Kids Will Be Kids, But You Can Still File an Insurance Claim
13 September 2019
- New Jersey Has Higher Rates of Pedestrian Accidents
10 September 2019
- New Insurance Laws Protect Innocent Victims
23 August 2019
- A Not-So-Great Adventure
9 August 2019
- Insurance Bills Sitting on Gov. Murphy’s Desk
31 July 2019
- Finding the Personal Injury Attorney That Is “Just Right” For You
29 July 2019
- Man’s Best Friend
28 June 2019
- Have You Been Injured While Visiting Friends Down The Shore?
18 June 2019
- The 4 Biggest Mistakes People Make After Being In A Car Accident
28 May 2019