Scott C. Trout is the Managing Partner of Cordell & Cordell, a firm focusing exclusively on domestic relations for men.
Mr. Trout has been recognized as one of the leading attorneys in the family law area. He was named Missouri SuperLawyer in 2006, 2007, 2008 and 2009.
Mr. Trout has appeared in all three District Appellate Courts in the State of Missouri, the Missouri Supreme Court, the 5th District Appellate Court in Illinois, as well as the 7th Circuit of the United States Court of Appeals.
- Domestic Violence
- Family Law
- Managing Partner
- Cordell & Cordell
- Saint Louis University School of Law
- J.D. | Law
- Rockhurst University
- B.S. | Finance Economics & Philosophy
- Missouri State Bar
- - Current
- Blog entries
- Divorce Settlement vs. Going to Court – Men’s Divorce Podcast
6 April 2020
- COVID-19’s Effect on Child Support and Alimony Payments – Men’s Divorce Podcast
2 April 2020
- Men’s Divorce Podcast: How COVID-19 Impacts Child Custody
1 April 2020
- Cordell & Cordell Continuing Weekly COVID-19 And Divorce Webinar Series
30 March 2020
- Coronavirus and child custody: Co-parenting during the pandemic
27 March 2020
- Can I make up lost parenting time due to quarantine during the COVID-19 pandemic?
26 March 2020
- Free Webinar: Can the Coronavirus Affect Custodial Rights? How Divorces and Parenting Time May Be Impacted
19 March 2020
- Men’s Divorce Podcast: So You’ve Been Served Divorce Papers
16 March 2020
- Men’s Divorce Podcast: My Wife Says She Wants A Divorce
17 February 2020
- Men's Divorce - Advice For Men Going Through Divorce