I am attorney Rossana Mitchell. From an office in Chino Hills, I assist individuals and families throughout Los Angeles, Orange County, Riverside County and the Inland Empire who are facing tough legal problems. The largest portion of my practice is dedicated to solving family-related problems, but I also assist clients with conservatorships, guardianships, criminal law and estate planning.
I am bilingual in English and Spanish, and I offer an initial consultation so you can decide whether I am the right lawyer for you. My well-respected practice is rooted in my dedication to providing personal attention to each client.
After immigrating to the United States from Lima, Peru, at the age of 8, I spent the rest of my childhood in Rowland Heights. After attending college at the University of California, Irvine, I moved to Chino Hills in 1985. Before obtaining my law degree and being admitted to the State Bar of California in 2000, I was a full-time mother and homemaker.
- Family Law
- Domestic Violence
- Juvenile Law
- Estate Planning
- Criminal Law
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
- Univ of California Irvine
- Undergraduate Degree
- Western State Univ COL
- Law Degree
- California State Bar  # 210305
- - Current
- Q. How do I indicate a predetermined agreement to split payments for a loan on the Property Agreement of a divorce?
- A: Please call law offices at 909-597-3111
- Q. My husband pass away on August We were together for 35 years and 25 married When we buy our home the bank decided to do
- A: Do you have a living trust? Am Not sure what you are asking? Do you want to sell the home? If you did not have a living trust it’s possible you may have to file in probate to move forward. You can call at 909-597-3111 to set up a phone consultation
- Q. Can a bio parent give their 50% custody to a step parent?
- A: Yes through adoption process