I am an experienced Estate Planning and Probate attorney. I counsel clients throughout the Palm Desert area.
I approach each case with great care, attention to detail and dedication. I am passionate about providing exceptional service and representation to meet the unique needs of my clients.
Outside of work, I enjoy time with my husband Chuck and our two golden retrievers, Belle and Pepper, in our Cathedral City home. In addition, I am an auto racing enthusiast, having served as a Steward for the Sports Car Club of America.
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- Of Counsel
- Burt + Clerc
- University of Southern California Gould School of Law
- Distinguished Rating
- California State Bar  # 153049
- - Current
- Barbara G. Knox's Website Profile
- Burt + Clerc Website
- Palm Springs Estate Planning Lawyer Blog
- Should You Ask Your Parents About Their Estate Plan?
23 December 2019
- Can You Inherit Loyalty Points from a California Estate?
17 October 2019
- Julia E. Burt and Heidi Richert Clerc Named Top Lawyers
17 August 2019