Rodger Burge is a member of the firm’s Commercial Litigation, ERISA Litigation, and Tragic, Personal Injury and Wrongful Death groups. He is an experienced trial lawyer handling cases before federal and state courts, as well as appeals before the Utah Supreme Court, the Tenth Circuit Court, the Eleventh Circuit Court, and the Federal Circuit Court of Appeals. Mr. Burge has also assisted clients resolving disputes through numerous meditations and arbitration.
Mr. Burge represents a diverse clientele in a variety of commercial matters, with an emphasis in ERISA Litigation defense, real estate litigation and lender enforcement. Through his real estate practice, Mr. Burge has represented several title agents and underwriters, including First American Title Insurance, Old Republic National Title Insurance Company, and Attorney’s Title Guaranty Fund. He represents clients in boundary disputes, title disputes, escrow claims, judgment and mechanic lien claims, and foreclosures. Additionally, he represents commercial clients in contract disputes and business tort actions.
Mr. Burge represents individuals in personal injury cases, including products liability cases, premises liability cases, and professional negligence cases. He is a member of both the American Association for Justice and the Utah Association for Justice, organizations dedicated to ensuring that any person who is injured by the misconduct or negligence of others can obtain justice in America’s courtrooms, even when taking on the most powerful interests.
Mr. Burge has been recognized for his professional skill. He has been continually selected by his peers as one of Utah’s Legal Elite for his skill as a litigator in Utah Business Magazine and has also been listed in Mountain States Super Lawyers.
- Employment Law
- Products Liability
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Litigation Services
- ERISA Litigation
- Contract Dispute Attorneys
- Real Estate Litigation
- Title Insurance and Coverage Issues
- Tragic, Personal Injury and Wrongful Death
- Utah State Bar, Litigation and Real Property Sections
- American Bar Association, Litigation Section
- American Association for Justice: Insurance Law Section
- Products Liability Section
- Motor Vehicle Collision, Highway and Premises Liability Section
- Professional Negligence Section
- Utah association for justice
- University of Utah
- J.D. (1999)
- Honors: Order of the Coif (Top 10% of graduating class)
- University of Utah
- B.S. | Political Science
- Utah State Bar # 08582
- Rodger M. Burge - Parr Brown Gee & Loveless