Claimed Lawyer Profile
- Business Law
- Estate Planning
- Insurance Claims
- Landlord Tenant
Additional Practice Areas
- Car Accidents
- General Civil
A free Consultation can take place over the phone or in our office, sometimes we can trave to meet you in your home or a nearby location.
Credit Cards Accepted
Most major cards accepted
Some cases begin at Twenty Eight Percent (28%)
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Intial retainers are standard with most new clients and are typically from $1200 to $7500 depending upon several factors including the time, court, and complexity of the matter or litigation. Please call 770 534-3770, so that I can discuss these issues with you over the phone.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- State Courts of Georgia
- Over the course of Rob's distinguished legal career, he has had the honor of serving the people of Hall County as a State Court Judge, Flowery Branch, Georgia as their City Attorney, his fellow attorneys of Hall and Dawson County as their representative on the Georgia State Bar Board of Governors and the Superior Court of Hall County as a real estate litigation Special Master to help resolve complicated real estate disputes. While a judge, Rob Chambers gained an extremely valuable insider's viewpoint of the judicial system while presiding over important matters such as: medical malpractice claims, automobile accidents/ car wrecks, trucking accidents (18 wheelers), personal injuries, slip and fall, contract disputes, condemnation an eminent domain, driving under the influence charges (D.U.I.), speeding tickets and numerous other criminal and civil cases. In an effort to focus on meeting the needs of his clients at Coleman and Chambers, LLP, Rob retired from the Hall County State Court and has turned his focus to the areas of Personal Injury, Real Estate Purchases, Real Estate Litigation, Construction/ Development, Contracts, Business Law, Eminent Domain (condemnation) and as a former Judge, Rob also supervises our Personal Injury, Criminal Defense and Civil Litigation departments (including general litigation and serious injury cases).
- Assistant District Attorney
- State of Georgia - Northeastern Georgia District Attorney
- As a prosecuting trial lawyer, Rob Chambers lived inside the courtroom, compiling over twenty felony jury trials (12 person juries) in about two years. In the process he accomplished a trial success ratio of over 94% practicing before seven different judges.
- Mercer Univ-W.George L.S
- Law Degree
- Mercer University
- B.A. | Political Science
- Honors: Student Government Representative
- Strafmore's Whos Who
- Georgia Trial Lawyers Association (GTLA)
- - Current
- Activities: Just attended a 2 day seminar to gain eduacational credits and insight in the areas of trial practice and courtroom tactics.
- Chattahoochee Inn of Court
- - Current
- Activities: One of many Founding Members and Officer
- Georgia State Bar
- - Current
- Registered Neutral (Mediator) with Georgia
- Georgia Neutral
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map