Tyler is a trial lawyer representing individuals and their family members when they have been seriously injured or killed by the negligence of others. He handles all types of personal injury and wrongful death cases, including automobile wrecks, tractor-trailer collisions, and premises liability actions.
Tyler has exclusively represented injured victims since being licensed to practice law. He has tried dozens of cases all across Georgia and recovered millions of dollars on behalf of his clients. Like the other Christopher Simon Attorney at Law attorneys, Tyler is committed to treating his clients like family and ensuring that they receive the best representation available during some of the most challenging times of their lives.
Tyler has been selected as one of the Top 40 Under 40 by The National Trial Lawyers. He is also an active member of the Georgia Trial Lawyers Association, the State Bar of Georgia’s Young Lawyers Division, and the Peachtree Advisory Board.
Tyler is an Atlanta native who grew up in Gwinnett County. He graduated from Parkview High School in Lilburn, Georgia before attending college at Vanderbilt University and law school at the Emory University School of Law. He is married to the former Lauren Hamilton of Brentwood, Tennessee. They live in the Buckhead neighborhood of Atlanta and are active with Buckhead Church. Outside of the office, Tyler enjoys tennis, golf, running, playing guitar, and traveling with his wife.
- Personal Injury
- Insurance Claims
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
- Board of Professional Responsibility of the Supreme Court of Tennessee
- Christopher Simon Attorney at Law
- - Current
- Bruce A. Hagen, P.C.
- Emory University
- J.D. (2010)
- Vanderbilt University
- B.A. (2007)
- summa cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa
- Top 40 Under 40
- The National Trial Lawyers
- Georgia Trial Lawyers Association
- State Bar of Georgia
- Tyler H Bridgers' Website Profile
- Christopher Simon Attorney at Law Website
- Tyler H Bridgers' Athens Personal Injury Website Profile
- Christopher Simon Attorney at Law's Athens Personal Injury Website
- Atlanta Injury Attorney Blog
- Pedestrian Hit in the Road, You Still Need Evidence of Negligence to Get to Jury
8 October 2019
- Car Black Boxes Can Prove Who Caused the Accident, So are the Sacrosanct?
2 October 2019
- Insurance Adjuster asked for a Recorded Statement, Should I?
24 June 2019
- Insurance Company is Still Investigating and Won’t Repair My Vehicle
23 June 2019
- How do I Get Lost Wages in an Injury Case, an Appellate Opinion Clarifies
4 June 2019
- Court Discusses the Importance of “Reasonable Inspection Procedures” in Recent Georgia Slip-and-Fall Case
28 May 2019
- Sample Letter to Fire Your Injury Lawyer
26 March 2019
- Georgia Appellate Court Dismisses Plaintiff’s Refiled Case as Untimely Due to Failure to Name Correct Party in Original Complaint
26 March 2019
- Court Rejects Georgia Plaintiff’s Dog Bite Case Based on Lack of Causation Evidence
26 March 2019
Investigative piece about Georgia car accident insurance companies suing people for subrogation even when they bought car insurance.What To Do After Georgia Car Accident
List of 10 things to do after you are involved in a Georgia car accident.How Much is a Georgia Car Accident case worth chapter 2
wonder how much a car accident case in Georgia is worth? Wonder how the insurance company calculates the amount. This instructional video series will answer your questions about how insurance...How Much is a Car Accident Case Worth in Georgia
Ever wonder how much a car accident case in Georgia is worth? Wonder how the insurance company calculates the amount. This instructional video series will answer your questions about how...