The Law Office of Robert L. Keates handles a broad spectrum of criminal defense trials and cases, ranging from misdemeanors to felony charges. 100% of our practice is Austin criminal defense in nature, allowing us to focus only on defending you.
- Criminal Law
- Domestic Violence
- DUI & DWI
- Juvenile Law
- DPS Licensing & Suspensions
- Free Consultation
Free Phone Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
All Major cards, online payments, payment plans ok
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Retainers on select cases, but mainly use fixed flat rates.
- Law Office of Robert Keates
- Robert Keates has been a criminal defense attorney from the beginning of his legal career, focusing on defending clients against criminal charges. He has represented a large number of clients in a vast array of criminal proceedings in both State and Federal court. He has tried both felony and misdemeanor jury trials and he has appeared in over a thousand pretrial or post-trial court proceedings. He has successfully defended clients in all types of serious criminal matters. A hallmark of Mr. Keates's practice is the belief that a client is entitled to be informed of everything that is happening with respect to the client’s case.
- Trial Attorney
- Orange County Public Defender's Office
- Hofstra University
- J.D. | Criminal Law, Criminal Pro
- California Western School of Law
- LL.M. | Criminal Trial Advocacy
- Attorney Litigator of the Year
- Don Simms Litigator of the Year Award