Trey PorterYou can't win if you don't fight! Our goal in every case: obtain a dismissal.
- DUI & DWI, Criminal Law
Trey Porter Law is a Texas law firm that represents people facing Criminal & DWI charges. We stand up for the citizen accused. From students to teachers, veterans to first responders, and professionals across varied industries and disciplines, TPL brings a results-oriented & client-focused approach to solving complex problems.
Major Practice Areas:
Texas DWI Defense
Texas Public Intoxication Defense
Principal: Trey Porter ? Mr. Porter is a dynamic advocate, nationally recognized for his work in Criminal Defense. Voted by his peers as a best lawyer in the field of Criminal and DWI Defense every year since 2015, and recognized as a Texas SuperLawyer, Mr. Porter is distinguished as a Top 40 Under 40 Criminal Defense Lawyer by the National Trial Lawyers Association. Mr. Porter holds a Superb rating from AVVO, where attorneys are rated based on skillful litigation, client satisfaction, peer endorsements, and positive results.
Outside of the courtroom, Mr. Porter supports Texas Public Radio, the Great Smoky Mountains Association, and the YMCA.
“I don’t represent moonshiners like my great-grandfather once did, but I am very proud to carry on the family tradition of standing up for the citizen accused.” – Trey Porter"
Learn more about Trey Porter:
- DUI & DWI
- Criminal Law
- Expungement, Gun Crimes, Theft
- Public Intoxication
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- State Bar of Texas
- ID Number: 24072525
- English: Spoken, Written
- Trey Porter Law
- - Current
- Trey Porter Law is a full-service law firm with offices in Austin and San Antonio, representing individuals facing criminal and intoxication charges across Texas. Whether defending medical professionals, business owners, or elected officials, the firm brings a results oriented and client-focused approach to solving complex problems.
- St. Mary's University School of Law
- J.D. (2011) | Law
- Middle Tennessee State University
- B.S. (2006) | Political Science
- Rising Star
- Super Lawyers
- Super Lawyers is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high-degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The patented selection process includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations. Super Lawyers selects attorneys using a patented multiphase selection process. Peer nominations and evaluations are combined with independent research. Each candidate is evaluated on 12 indicators.
- State Bar of Texas  # 24072525
- Texas DWI - From Blue Lights to Adjudication, Texas Advanced Paralegal Seminar (TAPS), San Antonio, TX
- State Bar of Texas - Paralegal Division
- Trey Porter Law
- Am I eligible for a 12.44 reduction?
- Failing a drug test on probation
- Can I get probation for a dwi in texas?