Dallas / Fort Worth area trial attorney specializing in representing victims of wrongful death and serious personal injury since 1994. Free initial consultation and personal case review. Phones monitored 7 days per week.
- Personal Injury
- Insurance Claims
- Car Accidents
- Trucking Accidents
- Auto Accidents
- Traffic Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Boating Accidents
Phones are monitored 7 days per week. Free initial consultation and personal case review.
No fees unless you collect on your case. Fees are based on a percentage of any recovery. You pay no up-front attorneys fees.
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Lower Fee Guarantee: I guarantee you will walk away from the bargaining table with more money in your pocket than my attorneys fees. Call for more details.
- Baylor University
- Doctor of Jurisprudence/Juris Doctor (J.D.)
- Texas State Bar  # 00791676
- - Current
- Q. Can I file a civil suit against a bar that over served, and resulted in the death of my brother?
- A: Quite possibly. The type of case you are describing is called a “dram shop” case. They are typically hard cases to win only because you would have to prove that the victim was over-served after being obviously intoxicated. So, all the evidence and witnesses tend to be within the bar’s control. A lot depends on the evidence you are able to gather about his circumstances at the bar and from other customers who (hopefully) were not too intoxicated themselves.... It’s certainly a case worth looking into and discussing over a free consultation.
- Q. daughters friend totaled her car. Gap won’t pay bc she didn’t have a license. Who’s responsible?
- A: I recommend you get a copy of your GAP policy and see if that is a valid exclusion for coverage.
- Q. A friends son was killed when a vehicle made a uturn right in front of him.
- A: Your friend needs to contact a personal injury attorney right away. This is far too serious of a situation to delay seeking legal advice. The consultation would be totally free. There is no reason not to take advantage of a free consultation.