Free Consultation: (214) 321-8225Tap to Call This Lawyer
Robert C. Slim

Robert C. Slim

Knowledge and Experience You Can Trust
  • Personal Injury, Insurance Claims
  • Texas
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ASocial Media

Dallas / Fort Worth area trial attorney specializing in representing victims of wrongful death and serious personal injury since 1994. Free initial consultation and personal case review. Phones monitored 7 days per week.

Practice Areas
  • Personal Injury
  • Insurance Claims
Additional Practice Areas
  • Car Accidents
  • Trucking Accidents
  • Auto Accidents
  • Traffic Accidents
  • Motorcycle Accidents
  • Pedestrian Accidents
  • Boating Accidents
  • Free Consultation
    Phones are monitored 7 days per week. Free initial consultation and personal case review.
  • Contingent Fees
    No fees unless you collect on your case. Fees are based on a percentage of any recovery. You pay no up-front attorneys fees.
  • Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
    Lower Fee Guarantee: I guarantee you will walk away from the bargaining table with more money in your pocket than my attorneys fees. Call for more details.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
Baylor University
Doctor of Jurisprudence/Juris Doctor (J.D.)
Placeholder image for education.
Professional Associations
Texas State Bar # 00791676
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Websites & Blogs
Legal Answers
6 Questions Answered

Q. daughters friend totaled her car. Gap won’t pay bc she didn’t have a license. Who’s responsible?
A: I recommend you get a copy of your GAP policy and see if that is a valid exclusion for coverage.
Q. A friends son was killed when a vehicle made a uturn right in front of him.
A: Your friend needs to contact a personal injury attorney right away. This is far too serious of a situation to delay seeking legal advice. The consultation would be totally free. There is no reason not to take advantage of a free consultation.
Q. My parents were in a car accident about four months ago with an 18 wheeler can my parents sue? 18 Wheeler’s fault
A: If your parents were injured in the accident, then they need to contact an experienced personal injury lawyer to discuss their claims. If there were no injuries and only vehicle damages, then they have two options: 1. If the truck’s insurance has accepted liability, then they should proceed to repair or pay for their vehicle; or, 2. If the truck’s insurance has not yet accepted liability, then your parents should put the vehicle claim through their own insurance. Then their insurance company will go after the responsible parties for reimbursement, including your parents’ deductible.
Q. Person is assaulted at bar, attacker gets away, can victim press charges against bar for injuries?
A: Your friend ca sue the bar for personal injury if you can prove that the bar management was negligent. This can be proved by showing the the bar management or staff failed to provide proper security or that the attacker was continuously served alcohol after he became obviously intoxicated.
Q. Can i void a settlement that i have signed, how much time do i have and how do i do it, auto injury case
A: Whether you can avoid a settlement in personal injury cases really depends upon the circumstances of the settlement as well as the particular wording of the agreement. But unless there was fraud or duress, the settlement agreement will probably be upheld.
Q. What happens in an auto fatality if defendant has no assets?
A: If the defendant has no assets, then you may be limited solely to the funds payable by the defendant's insurance policy. You may also make a claim under the vehicle's and/or the deceased's insurance policy if it provided for uninsured motorist coverage. As a Dallas personal injury lawyer, car accidents may pose a special problem in getting fair compensation especially when the accident results in a wrongful death or serious personal injury. Because auto insurance usually involves relatively low policy limits, this may be only compensation that the injured party might receive.
Click here to see all answers
Contact & Map
2603 Oak Lawn Ave #200,
Dallas, TX 75219
Telephone: (214) 321-8225