After completing her B.A. in Political Science from the University of Michigan, Attorney Rebecca Sonalia received her Juris Doctor from Michigan State University College of Law, graduating cum laude. She is licensed to practice law in the State of Florida and the State of Michigan.
Criminal defense law involves helping people through very traumatic times in their life. Attorney Sonalia takes this aspect of her profession very seriously. Her compassionate nature and diligence in keeping her clients informed has truly been an asset to the success of the firm. Musca Law clients have consistently expressed their gratitude for dealing with such a compassionate legal professional, who has successfully guided and supported them through their criminal proceedings.
Attorney Sonalia has assisted clients involved in even the most complex DUI criminal charges retain their license through aggressively challenging the evidence at the DMV Formal Administrative Hearing. With a focus on relentless perseverance, she has prevented clients from having their license suspension, successfully mitigated any additional points to their record, and protected their driving privileges. She has represented local Florida residents, over-the-road truck drivers, and tourists for all types of traffic violations, including those related to DUI offense.
Leaving no stone unturned to create an effective defense strategy is the goal Attorney Sonalia has as she thoroughly investigates her clients charges. Her passion and dedication to in-depth research has proven to be a key advantage in criminal defense trial preparations, negotiations and the formulation of highly creative defense strategies. With over 100 years of combined legal experience, our staff of legal professionals work together, utilizing each staff members skills and abilities to the fullest, as a total legal team approach. As a results-orientated legal defense team, Attorney Sonalias dedication to obtaining the very best possible outcome for our clients has proved to be invaluable.
Ms. Sonalia is a strong advocate for the rights of criminal defendants. She believes in the importance of preserving the rights of the accused throughout the criminal justice process. Her high level of academic achievements, analytical mind, and professional demeanor give her the critical skills needed for a successful criminal defense attorney
- Criminal Law
- Domestic Violence
- DUI & DWI
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- English: Spoken, Written
- Michigan State University
- Florida Criminal Defense Attorney Blog
- Panama City, FL – Two People Facing Charges After Being Found with One Pound of Meth
8 November 2019
- Palm Beach Gardens, FL – High School Football Player Facing Charges
7 November 2019
- How Do Sexting and Child Pornography Crimes Differ in Florida?
7 November 2019
- St. Augustine, FL – Woman Charged with Second Degree Murder After Shooting 81-year-old Man
6 November 2019
- St. Petersburg, FL – Registered Sex Offender Arrested for Charges Dating Back to the 1990s
5 November 2019
- Criminal Charges Against Teens for Sexting in Florida
5 November 2019
- Sarasota, FL – Operations Targeting Gun and Drug Sales Leads to 95 Arrests in Sarasota
4 November 2019
- Tallahassee, FL – Aggravated battery and Robbery Reported at FSU, Suspect in Custody
1 November 2019
- Miami, FL – Four Flight Attendants Facing Money Laundering Charges
31 October 2019