- Enjoys an "AV rating" from Martindale-Hubbell, the highest rating obtainable.
- Voted by his peers one of the "Best of the Bar"
- Named as one of Florida Trend's "Legal Elite", an honor given to less than one percent of the lawyers in the state.
- Selected as a "Super Lawyer," lawyers who have attained certain honors, results or credentials, which indicate a high degree of peer recognition or professional competence.
- Serves as an adjunct professor at the University of Miami School of Law
Member of the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers.
- Member of the Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, where he served on the Board of Directors of the Miami Chapter.
- Member of the Dade County Bar Association, where he previously served on the Board of Directors.
- Serves as an Ambassador for the Miami chapter of Big Brothers/Big Sisters, previously serving on the Board of Directors for (since 1998) and previously served as a mentor to an "at risk" child. He served as past legal counsel to the agency and chair of the Volunteer Recruitment Council.
- Leadership Miami Graduate.
Mr. Eiglarsh is frequently asked to provide the media with legal commentary and appears frequently on the following networks:
- HLN (CNN's "Sister Station," Headline News)
- Fox News Channel
- CBS, ABC, NBC, FOX affiliates
- E Entertainment Television
Shows that he's appeared on:
- The O'Reilly Factor
- 60 Minutes
- The Today Show
- Good Morning America
- World News Tonight, with Diane Sawyer
- Dr. Phil
- The Kelly File (with host Megyn Kelly)
- Dr. Drew on Call
- Nancy Grace
- Jane Velez Mitchell
- The View
Mr. Eiglarsh is a heavily sought after lecturer and speaker as well.
- Criminal Law
- DUI & DWI
- White Collar Crime
- Appeals & Appellate
- Personal Injury
- Drug Crimes
- Sex Crimes
- Violent Crimes
- Free Consultation
- English: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
- Managing Attorney
- Law Offices of Mark Eiglarsh
- Loyola University New Orleans
- University of Florida
- B.S. | Telecommunication
- Honors: With Honors
- "AV" rating
- Legal Elite
- Florida Trend
- Super Lawyer
- Super Lawyers
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- American Bar Association
- Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Florida State Bar
- Mark Eiglarsh's Website Profile
- Law Offices of Mark Eiglarsh Website
- Florida Criminal Defense Lawyer Blog
- Florida Bill Would Expand Wrongfully Imprisoned Compensation Law
21 January 2020
- Florida Mother Wants Panic Alarms in Schools
15 January 2020
- Florida Implements Stricter Laws for CBD Products
10 January 2020
- Fireworks May Soon Be Legal in Florida
2 January 2020
- Florida’s Minimum Wage Is Going Up
27 December 2019
- Florida Lawmakers Seek to Tackle Vaping Among Teenagers
27 December 2019
- Florida’s Texting While Driving Law Will Soon Result in Fines and Citations
18 December 2019
- Minimum Mandatory Sentence Reduction Bill Makes Its Way Through the Florida Senate
12 December 2019
- Florida Has Its First “Red Flag” Law Conviction
11 December 2019
A powerful story of one of Mr. Eiglarsh's innocent clientsMost Recent Media Appearances
Media appearances by Mark Eiglarsh, Esq.Miami Personal Injury and wrongful death lawyer
Personal injury and/or wrongful death attorneyMiami Criminal Lawyer Mark Eiglarsh
An overview of Mark Eiglarsh and the Law Offices of Mark Eiglarsh