I pride myself on being an advocate for those accused of any criminal matter. I focus on criminal defense and have represented clients from minor traffic tickets to serious felony allegations. Defending traffic tickets includes, but not limited to defending speeding tickets, recalling active bench warrants, restoring drivers licenses, red light camera tickets, illegal u-turns, modification tickets, and any moving violation. We have successfully defended over a thousand traffic tickets!
In addition, we have successfully defended against DUI/DWI, speed contest, exhibition of speed, domestic violence, and serious felonies such as police evasion, battery/assault with a weapon, and more.
Representing clients throughout the Southern California region: Los Angeles/ Orange County, El Monte, East Los Angeles, Van Nuys, Torrance, Glendale, Downey, Airport Courthouse, and so forth. If you were cited or arrested for ANY violation, we can help you. Call us today for a FREE consultation.
- Traffic Tickets
- Criminal Law
- DUI & DWI
- Personal Injury
- Free Consultation
FREE CONSULTATION! Call me today!
- Credit Cards Accepted
We accept all credit cards.
- Contingent Fees
We accept contingency fees for all personal injury cases. If we can't get you compensated, you pay nothing!
- English: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
- State Bar of California # 297231
- Q. Was found at fault in an accident last May due to running a red light. I completed traffic school and paid the fine.
- A: The best method to determine the amount of points on your record would be ordering a DMV license printout. You cannot attend traffic school to remove an accident on your record. Traffic school is only available for a traffic infraction. Generally, if you obtain more than 4 points within a one year period, your license can be suspended. I would suggest contacting an attorney to advise you as to your current situation and see what options may be available to you.
- Q. I have 3 speeding tickets for them I didn't go to court. My licence is suspended that this time. I don't have the money
- A: Typically on traffic infractions jail is not an option or rarely exercised and requested. If jail was an option, I would suspect it would be minimal. In the alternative, community service is available if you qualify. In addition, you should be aware that you may only attend traffic school once every 18 months from the date of violation. That being stated, if you have 3 speeding tickets, you may only potentially qualify for traffic school on one ticket. Excessive points may result in license suspension. I'd suggest contacting an attorney to see what options may be available to you.
- Q. i got a ticket for 1300..
- A: Several variables must be considered by the judge in order for them to reduce, or dismiss any violations. If you had insurance at the time of the stop, but did not have a copy of your policy with you, that would likely be reduced or dismissed. Generally, the same would be applicable with a license. I I would follow up with the court and verify if you have a bench warrant. Typically a no license or unlicensed driver with a failure to appear may result in a bench warrant.